Killing Is My Business (And Business Is Good) by MegadethThis song serves as Zagan's theme in Clash of Mythics: Genesis, representing how his mercenary business is the only thing that matters to him. It also displays his general brutality, whether it be in his mercenary jobs or in a one-on-one fight.
Connection to Character
- I am a SNIPER, always hit the MARK...! Paid assassin, working after DARK! / Looking through the night, using infra-red...! Target's on YOU, aimed at your head! - Zagan being an incredibly ruthless mercenary and fighter.
- Ten thousand up front, ten thousand when I'm through...! / And I know just what to do, and you know I'll do it too...! Then I'm coming back for YOU! - Zagan taking any notable interest in matters only when money is involved.
- I do the "getting rid of", don't tell me WHY! Don't need to hear the truth, don't need the LIES! / Now pay me quickly, now we're through! It brings me great pleasure to say my next job is YOU! - Zagan's preference for getting a job done right away to make time for the next one, no matter what it may be.
- Killing is my business... and business is GOOD! - Zagan taking pleasure in his mercenary business and not caring too much about what jobs he takes
Going Down by Sick PuppiesServing as Zagan and Raiden's rival theme in Clash of Mythics: Genesis, it showcases their relentless clash with one another for their own reasons. In Zagan's case, it exhibits how he's finally found an opponent that can make him put some effort into his fighting when he previously hadn't for some time, even if he shows no real interest in said opponent's motivations.
Connection to Character
- Define your meaning of fun - to me it's what we do WHEN WE’RE BORED...! / To me it's when WE'RE GETTIN' DONE...! / I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop, and it makes me WANT IT MORE...! / So, get ready for ANOTHER ONE...! - Both Zagan and Raiden ready to go at one another at anytime and anywhere.
- Because I'm hyped up, outta control...! If it's a fight I'm READY TO GO...! I wouldn't put my money on the other guy, if you know what I ALREADY KNOW...! - Zagan feeling any semblance of excitement only when fighting Raiden compared to those he’s fought throughout his mercenary career.
- It's been a long time comin', and the table's TURNED AROUND...! 'Cause one of us is goin'...! One of us is going down! / I'm not runnin'...! It's a little DIFFERENT NOW...! 'Cause one of us is goin'...! ONE OF US IS GOING DOWN! - Both Zagan and Raiden being relentless as they clash against one another.
- This is hardly worth fightin' for, but it's the little petty shit that I CAN’T IGNORE...! / When my fist hits your face, and your face HITS THE FLOOR! - Zagan initially not having any interest in Raiden’s motivations, but deciding to beat the shit out of him just to make him back off and have some fun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.