Carry On by Avenged SevenfoldThis song serves as Whirlwind's main theme in the Clash of Mythics series, showcasing his unrelenting will to fight for his ideals and values, as well as his wish to make the world a better place, in spite of the odds - both from others and within himself - placed against him.
Connection to Character
- Some people LIVE that selfish desire! Some choose to shout when they speak, and they'll be the START...! - Whirlwind being aware of the more ulterior and selfish motives of the Genesis Corporation
- Caught in the flame of those deep in fire! Seeking out those with a voice! ONE FOR TOMORROW...! - Whirlwind being adamant about fighting for what he believes in at all costs
- "They say we've lost our minds, / We just gained control!" - what Whirlwind believes the Genesis Corporation is really after
- Search endlessly...! Fight till we're FREE...! Fly past the edge of, the sea...! / No bending knee, no MOCKERY! Somehow we still, CARRY ON! - Whirlwind remaining steadfast and determined to see his ordeals through, even when things are hopeless
- Silence your FEAR! We've got to move higher! / Unlock the stars in the sky! Guiding us ALL! - Whirlwind pushing away his underlying fear to keep himself motivated to fight the good fight
- Battle the WILL of those who conspire! / Take back the passion to live! VANISH THE SORROW...! - Whirlwind vowing to prevent anything and everything that may threaten the world in spite of his inner demons
- "Destroy their perfect crime, / Watch the power fold!" - Whirlwind taking the fight to the villains and preventing their plans from coming to fruition
Feed the Wolf by Breaking BenjaminThis song serves as Whirlwind's theme in Rage Against the Empire, representing his lust for vengeance against the Eggman Empire being his sole motivation for fighting, and the rage and hate born of said desire gradually eating away at him.
Connection to Character
- I can feel the ANIMAL within...! I chain the beast crawling inside MYSELF! / I hear the call of VIOLENCE...! / I sleep no more and I CAN’T! - Whirlwind's violent urges gradually becoming stronger
- I'VE LOST IT ALL! - Whirlwind having lost his family, friends, and home to the Eggman Empire
- Carry me through this world ALIVE...! I FEEL NO MORE, the SUFFERING! / Bury me in this COLD LIE...! I FEED THE WOLF, and shed my SKIN! - Whirlwind being overcome by rage in order to exact revenge against the Empire, putting himself at risk of becoming nothing more than a beast
- I can see the DEVIL closing in! I choke the breath that dies to CRY FOR HELP! / I feel the pull of GRAVITY! I bleed no more, and RISE AGAIN! - Whirlwind's lust for revenge beginning to take a toll on him
- “It's no longer human; it's a beast! / A merciful, ferocious... FEARLESS!” - what Whirlwind may become should his anger completely overtake him
- “You're a madman, tampering with nature! Every man's vicious and raw...!” - Whirlwind’s inner thoughts of what keeping himself in control actually means
- FIGHT THE ANIMAL! - Whirlwind’s inner determination to keep himself in control
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.