Everyone, everyone! We need your help, we're currently trying to find the best detective in all of SFW! "The best detective?" You may ask, how do you not know who he is?! He's the detective that found me for christ's sake.
Well, now he's gone missing. He's probably defecting another case. Prolly losing his blood at the minute. Any way! We need your help to solve this case and help find our sec with the mo cause he's got our perf al!
Today is the birthday to our favorite defective detective, Skull. Together I want everyone to wish this old sack of dust a happy birthday as he has been a wonderful friend and a great collaborator to not only this Wiki but to his friends as well. In honor of Skull, this poorly made blog was destined for him. Have …
Read more >
I just can't miss this year's awards. With out much note of an entrance, I present my votes for the SFW 2k17 Winter Awards.
The category that defines those who serve the laws of justice by either taking it into their own hands or defending what's right regardless of anything that stands in their way.
- Chloe-Su the Echidna: (The character is quite the standard hero with several personality issues that are all too common with the kind of hero she is. She did fight Eggman Nega and protects her friends like a guardian dog. Only thing keeping me on the fence a bit though is the fact that her anger can lead her to attack people over something as petty as making fun of her nerdiness. She also seems to lack regard for her surroundings when in a fit o…
Read more >
With the recent success of my
dictatorship pleadelection, I am pleased to announce I am now finally an ADMIN. Strange to see, huh? With an untouchable support shift for my campaign twice every voting session, I've won my way to adminship. But gloating isn't what this blog is for, nor is that my intentions.
Matter of fact, this blog is for YOU guys. With out the support of my fair people, I wouldn't have gotten to the place and point I'm at now. I'd like to take a moment and deeply show how much gratitude I have for the peeps of SFW. Been in this place since '11 and haven't left for nothing. It was because I felt this community was worth being in, something I wanted to be apart of. You all did a major job, generations new and old, at forging…Read more >
So I realized that I was very late for this, buuuut I'm gonna hop on this train of attention. I want to know some of the questions you guys might have for my characters. I don't care what ya ask em, I love silly crap.~Unscrupulous Boredom~
- Hiero the Hawk (Mercenary and vigilante of Igna-Tribu and a Mobian police movement force. He is aggressive and fiery, yet cool and calculating when necessary. Definitely a complex being.)
- Cryo the Wolf (Hacker agent and spy of Hordaiquan. Particularly kind and humorous, yet serious and sensitive when need be. He has a Brooklynese accent and loves Rock n Roll.)
- Vrai the Fox (Spacious knight with odd traits that make him quite questionable as a wholesome leader.)
- Edmund the Vulture (Wastelander …
Read more >
Well, this time I plan on finishing this. I'm utterly motivated to do so as well. Please forgive me if I skip over some categories I feel aren't too special (I.E: Roleplays etc). Also if I don't comment on your work, my deepest apologies. With out further a-do, let's begin! (Also, sorry if my crticism is too extreme, take everything with a grain of salt lol.)Minato Arisato
- Keela Tyris The Hedgehog (I quite like Keela! Her design is amazing too. I love her tomboyish attitude and protective demeanor.) +1
- Blitz the Wolf (Darkness intertwined with a likeable hero. Blitz gains my one-up.) +1
- Phalanx The Automaton (Outright kill? Buddy I get the fact that you're a good guy, but there ain't no need to kill. Might as well just be an anti-hero. Especia…
Read more >