- Current Status: So much to do, so little time.
- Current Mood: Tired.
Veteran SFW user an admin since 2010. I've put my main focuses on finishing out my (currently unnamed) series and my RPG fan game. I've been striving to be an author since I was a child. As such I plan to eventually break away from the Sonic fanon to create an original series largely based off what I currently have down now.
- Assist you to the best of my ability if you need help.
- Give you advice on storywriting and character development if you'd like.
- Brainstorm roleplay and fanfiction plots if it catches my interest.
- Accept any reviews and critiques on my own pages, however do note that many of which are fairly outdated.
I will not...
- Join any new roleplays unless they are strictly related to my series in a significant way. Sorry, but I have to keep my eyes on the prize.
I might make an exception but don't count on it.
- Give away any of my characters or allow anyone to use any of my content without my permission. None of my stuff is or ever will be up for adoption.
- Give full reviews on your pages. I may do this for a friend to help them out, but I've honestly had my fill after hosting and voting in the SFW awards for five years.
- Host another SFW Awards. I'm officially retired. And so is the event.
- Smash The Echidna
- Pearl The Echidna
- Splice The Hedgehog
- Kyle The Hedgehog
- Keela The Hedgehog
- Violet The Hedgehog
- Gizmo The Cat
- Crystal The Fox
- Krysi The Chao
- Light The Hero Chao
- Kitty The Cat Chao
- Thunder The Hedgehog
- Lightning The Hedgehog
- Electric The Hedgehog
- Zap The Hedgehog
- Jessie Garnet The Fox
- James Hunter The Fox
- Amber The Cat
- Clara The Hedgehog
- David The Echidna
- Sarah The Echidna
- Burn The Hedgehog (Unfinished)
- Aura The Hedgehog (Unfinished)
- Mike The Cat
- Lina The Cat
- Melody The Echidna
- Sandy The Echidna
- Frost (See his page on Kirby's Dreamfanon)
- Pages I'm Helping With
- Diana The Rabbit (Kagome+Inuyasha16)
- Estrella Marina (Captivation)
- Elly the Dragon (Ellyaely)
- Characters I've adopted or otherwise have permission to use
- Speedy The Hedgehog (Roy the Fox)
- Speeder The Hedgehog (Roy the Fox)
- Tab The Cat (Kapus)
- Jenny The Hedgehog
- Ember The Hedgehog
- Darkyle The Hedgehog
- Gladius The Hedgehog
- Avarice The Hedgehog
- Ethelia The Hedgehog
- Characters that need to be reworked
- Silver Abelard The Cat
- Razor The Tiger
- Cutter The Echidna
- Fox Forest (Unfinished)
- Cat Chao Garden (Unfinished)
- The Blitz Pit (Unfinished)
- The Black Rose Orphanage (Unfinished)
- The Elemental Rings Factory (Unfinished)
- Elemental Rings
- Endless Bash
- Category:STE's Series
- Splice The Hedgehog (RPG Fangame)
- Related Pages
Pages Soon To Come
- Crash The Echidna
- Diamond The Echidna
- Terry "Spikes" The Echidna
- Kaine Abbanc The Echidna
- Ocean Laboratory
- Mercedes Isle
blame elly for giving me this idea
Basically grouping my characters into Tiers of sorts in terms of their strength and battle skill. Villains excluded. Expanding to include others that appear in the series.
S-Rank - The best of the best. Either the strongest, most experienced, or just the best pick for battling.
A-Rank - Very good, well-rounded fighters. Not the best, but they've got it where it counts.
- Terry (Spikes)
- Perseus (Percy)
B-Rank - Decent in battle. Pretty all-around, somewhat above average.
C-Rank - Nothing special. Sometimes great at supporting the real fighters, though aren't all that good alone.
D-Rank - Little to no battle experience. Basically the load.
NotEvenFighter-Rank - what are you even doing on the battlefield