Things to do:
- Replace infoboxes with newer codes
- Bring all pages to minimum standards
- Replace all old pics with new ones
- Start work with Shou on new stuff
List of Stolen Shoes
- Gwen the Mouse's
- Shinras the Hedgehog
- Mecha Summers
- Helios the Dragon
- Summers the Hedgehog
- The Shoukan Tribe
- Jinrai the Hedgehog
- Modeo the Dragon
- Dovahkin Tribe
- Nightshade the Echidna
- The Ultimate Emerald
- The Book of Orion Sigmus
- Juri the Bat
- Hyperion the Hedgehog
- Endymion the Endgame
- Illidan the Demonhog
- Guyviroth Dawnbreaker
- Falsebound Twilight
My DA Account
You'll be able to find all my latest drawings on my DA account. http://chaossummers.deviantart.com/
Guy's Awesome List of Awesome Bans
- Feb 20, 2010 - Genesjs. Ban was done for intimidating behaviour; justified; 1 month ban; served full time.
- March 26, 2010 - Flashfire. Ban was done for intimidating behaviour; Injustified ban that was lifted mere minutes later due to bias.
- June 6, 2010 - Ryushusupercat. Ban for intimidating behaviour; injustified ban that was lifted moments later.
- July 28, 2010 - Guyviroth. Ban placed to take a leave of absence. Revoked on August 7, 2010
- January 6, 2011 - Flashfure. The ludicrous 25 year ban that genesjs revoked due to unfair treatment.
- January 7, 2011 - Ryushusupercat. Reinstated prior ban without reason; was lifted by Flashfire.
- August 22, 2011 - Kagimizu. Banned for harassment even though I was no longer even talking to Ryu. Served the ban for 3 weeks; was then lifted by Ryushusupercat after appeal.
- September 11, 2011 - Ryushusupercat. Reinstated priot ban despite having successfully appealled. Was revoke by Flashfire an hour later.
- September 11, 2011 - Flashfire. Banned for two minutes to fix one of Wikia's known bugs which doesn't successfully unblock a user.
- October 1, 2011 - Flashfire. Banned for apparent trolling and sockpuppeting; injustified ban that was lifted a day later.
- October 2, 2011 - Memphis. Reinstated ban despite having been proved innocent. Unbanned a few days later.
- November 9, 2011 - Kagimizu. Banned for apparently recreating a blog that was unjustly deleted that was "violating policies". Unbanned by Flashfire212 shortly after.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.