The Supreme Toot Toot Sonic Warrior Show (soon to be renamed) is a fanfiction by Reginald Konga. It is considered an "alternate universe" story and therefore does not follow the continuity of the games.
Dr. Robotnik, having betrayed G.U.N. as their head robotics expert and now going by nickname Eggman, is after the chaos emeralds to help power the Death Egg, a space station capable of roboticizing everyone, turning them into his slaves. Having been given a chaos emerald by his uncle, Sonic the Hedgehog finds that he and his friends are the last line of resistance against Dr. Eggman's scheme. Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Shadow, and Sabrina soon join together to stop Eggman from destroying all they hold dear.
This story starts with a loose adaptation of the Death Egg saga, consisting of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles for the Sega Mega Drive. As time goes on, more loose adaptations will be made depending on the story's success.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles Prower, better known as Tails
- Amy Rose
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Sabrina Saffron (known as Honey the Cat in "Sonic the Fighters")
- Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
- Silver the Hedgehog
- Knuckles the Echidna
- The tentative title ‘’The Supreme Toot Toot Sonic Warrior Show’’ is a reference to the ‘’Sonic Boom’’ cartoon. The phrase ‘’Toot Toot Sonic Warrior’’ is one of the lyrics to the theme of ‘’Sonic CD’’ in the Japanese and European soundtrack. ‘’Sonic Boom’’ is the theme song for the American version of the game.
- The five main characters--Sonic, Tails, Amy, Shadow, and Sabrina--were altered by the author in such a way that any two of them could see eye-to-eye on at least some level. This was inspired by an article on Aqua Teen Hunger Force of all places.
- More information on the characters will be made available when the story is published.
- The loose adaptation of Sonic CD is planned to take place after the Death Egg Saga.
- The author believes this to be the true placement in the timeline for the official video games as well, given that Metal Sonic is definitely an improvement upon Silver Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and very likely an improved version of Mecha Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles.
- There are no plans for an adaptation of the first Sonic the Hedgehog, but certain zones from that game (particularly Scrap Brain Zone) could be referenced.
- As of right now, the author will be using the "Modern," or "Dreamcast," version of Sonic in this story
- Although chaos emeralds will definitely appear in the story, power rings may not appear, although the author is considering using them in some form.