— Lovopian Azax the Rabbit to Savoice while eating breakfast
"The First Denying Words" is the fifth episode in the original web series Twenty-Four Days to Delusion. It was completed on August 12th, 2016 in courtesy of the Sonic Fanon Wikia.
- Savoice Allashar Demoy the Dhole
- Uisas Agent Najarv'sye Au-Vimoen the Ragushara (a reference)
- Dojyu Coffnaigh the Oiva
- Moderator Zyphera Elleai the Siberian Tiger (a reference)
- Moderator Jola Ed-Nonon the Bull (a reference)
- Interpreter Myaari Erchliy the Cat
- Interpreter Zona Kon'effin the Mouse
- Interpreter Wequt Derse Renin the Dog
- Interpreter Salmah Ogan the Wolf
- Interpreter Khovab Nam Reliso the Swallow
- Interpreter Pulin Satire the Tiger
- Interpreter Pheru Vun Lalsu the Fox
- Interpreter Lovopian Azax the Rabbit
- Interpreter Polyizxen "Polly" Feryit the Echidna
- Koka Sharey the Dingo (cafeteria worker)
- Dagra Vanneh Quais (cafeteria worker)
At the beginning of this episode, Savoice Demoy walks to the "Regimen" himself after enough thought to his situation and approaches a locked door. After a long wait, Lovopian Azax comes to him and provides him company, eventually resulting in them eating breakfast together. As they share their personal stories with one another, they also share their perspectives on esteem--leaving Lovopian with a sarcastic offense.
Then, they both go to the "Regimen" and wait for the others, being the first ones there. After this, they all go into the furthest room of the "Regimen", with the assistance of Dojyu Coffnaigh and his ability to penetrate through walls and unlock doors from there. Once they all get inside, they hold their long debate about the manner of Najarv'sye Au-Vimoen and their opinions about reality. The most important part about this debate is the fact that Savoice points out that as he had the first words to open up the meeting, he had the last as well.
At the end of the episode, Lovopian and Savoice go to Lovopian's room and chat awhile until Savoice--once again--gets offended by his partner and departs him. He is approached by Interpreter Lalsu in consideration of Savoice's quarrel history with Moderator Jola Ed-Nonon the day before. Then, at the very end, Savoice formulates his own plan about how to subdue the pride of Najarv'sye which Savoice asserted him to have.