This arena serves as a chance for people to practice using their characters in fights or to see how they compare to other characters. Come and go as you please, this roleplay is "free to join, free to leave".
History of the Arena
It all began in the desert civilization known as Lanturn Dust City. Being a place that had to rely on trading with other countries in order to survive, the city always struggled to keep itself and its citizens alive. The city began to pool ideas from its own people to help keep trade going. One of the more popular ideas was a form of entertainment to really grab attention. Of those ideas came the one to create the most grueling, torturous fighting arena imaginable. After careful consideration, the city went through with the idea and the tournament was constructed within five years.
Upon opening the arena, the city's popularity immediately exploded. Everyone rushed into the city to prove that they were the best. It was such a success that the city had managed to trade enough to sustain itself for several years ahead. The arena still runs today and is considered the ultimate test of endurance, strength, and strategy. Enter it if you have the resolution, but be aware that only the strongest shall prevail. Prepare to get blood on your hands in the Land of Glowing Sand.
There are rumors, however, that the arena was built to serve another purpose. Rumors speak of a being of sand that dwells under the arena floor, watching every match and only interfering when the rules are violated. They say that the being feeds off of the blood spilled during the matches, growing stronger with every drop. Very few fighters have ever claimed to encounter such a being, and there are no recordings of the fights, leaving little evidence.
But what if those rumors happen to be correct? What is this being's end goal, and did the city know of its existence when they built the Bloodied Hands Arena?
Notes About the Arena
The arena is in the shape of a large square that runs about half the size of a football field. The arena floor is covered in sand that runs several dozen meters below the surface, and on the bottom is steel flooring. The walls are also made of the same steel material, reinforced to withstand explosions.
- The normal rules of roleplay apply to all battles.
- Unfinished matches that have no edits after an extended period of time will be removed.
- Invincible characters are forbidden.
- Instant-kills are forbidden. Period.
- Interference of matches from an outside source is forbidden.
- Destroying the arena is forbidden.
- Matches last until either the opponent is left unconscious or dead, or when an alternate win condition is met. Those that die or are critically injured will be revived/healed.
- Spectators are allowed, but they must speak in their own section so as to not interrupt the fighting.
- Editors are allowed to choose between using script or paragraph format.
- Matches are to be made as a subpage of this article and should be formatted as .
- Fighting Ultra Smash to a standstill is allowed.
A good ol' fashioned one versus one. Two spirits collide as they fight for their lives in front of a live audience. Familiars and summons.
An alternate one versus one match. The first one to get their opponent's blood on the sand wins..
One versus one. Familiars and summons.
Can be up to five characters per team, but. of a team.
A one versus one with a twist: the roleplayers swap control of their characters with each other. The one who manages to defeat the other while acting the most in-character wins. Charactersin this battle type.
Alternate Swap Battle
A one versus one with a different twist: characters swap powers and weapons. The person to adapt the best to unfamiliar territory and defeat their enemy wins.. Characters in this battle type.
Ready for Battle
Eager to fight but don't have anyone to go against? You can set up a pending match here and wait till someone takes an interest and accepts your challenge.
- PhantomStroké - Chris the Wolf vs. ???: Single Battle
- Luna vs Rosie: Single Battle
- Lance, Kyxen and Spikes vs White, Tina and Schnee: Group Battle
- Keira and Mercurius vs Vendeta Blue and Ice
- Lilac “Rosebud” Wood vs Rosie the Echidna: Single Battle
- Nikolai the Hamster vs Kable the Fox: Single Battle
- Kibo the Wolf vs Rosie the Echidna: Single Battle
- Hestiaa the Fox vs Zeta the Echidna: Single Battle
- Mackenzie the Tiger vs Leo the Tiger: Swap Battle
- Kennedy McLeod vs Austin Harsiesis: Alternate Swap Battle
- Kibo vs Terra (SR): Single Battle
- Skid and Kibo vs Terra and Alexia (SR): Group Battle
- Sanzu the Crow vs Mackenzie the Tiger: Single Battle (Victor: Mackenzie Hartley)
- Scarlet v.s. Pixel - Single Battle (Victor: Pixel the Hedgehog)
- Link vs Terra: Single Battle (Victor: Link Prower)
- Keira vs Jack: Single Battle (Victor: Keira Reborn)
- Scarlet and Schnee vs Amber and Vane: Group Battle (Victors: Scarlet and Schnee)
- Luna vs Rinnahssiah-1: Single Battle (Victor: Luna the Bunny)
- Reens vs White: Quick Match (Victor: White the Rabbit)
- Amber the Razor-Fox vs Rosie the Echidna: Single Battle (Victor: Rosie the Echidna)
- Rosie Vs Kable: Single Battle (Victor: Rosie the Echidna)
- Jack the Porcupine vs. Terra the Ocelot: Single Battle (Victor: Terra the Ocelot)
- Link and Vane vs Phoenix and Alexander: Group Battle (Victor: Phoenix)
- Xavis vs Kennedy - Single Battle (Draw)
- Team Mask vs Bopha, Meka Niki, and Rinnahssiah-5: Group Battle (Victor: Scarlet - Team Mask)
- Kibo the Wolf vs Malhela the Cat: Single Battle (Victor: Kibo)
- Team Saturn vs Team Traverser: Group Battle (Victor: Schnee and Terra - Team Saturn)
- Lee Prower vs Rosie the Echidna: Single Battle (Victor: Rosie the Echidna)
- Mac vs Vendeta: Single Battle (Victor: Vendeta the Hedgehog)
- Rugal Paramount vs Lee Prower: Swap Battle (Victor: Lee Prower)
- White the Rabbit and Marcia the Alopekis vs Cyra The Archer and Arcane: Group Battle (Victor: White and Marcia)
- Powers Club vs Team Traverser and Dee: Group Battle (Victor: Powers Club)
- Tel-Eth vs Mireya the Hedgewolf: Single Battle (Victor: Tel-Eth)
- White vs Sid: Quick Battle (Victor: White the Rabbit)