# 1. Q) How long have you had Terrador for?
- A) Terrador was first created somewhere in September of 2010. It's almost hard to believe I've had this character for just over 4 years now.
# 2. Q) Do you have any plans for Terrador?
- A) None at the moment unfortunately. It seems he's destined to remain in the mountains, alone and secluded, aside from taking place in a fighting tournament, somehow. There is a highly delayed fanfic he was set to be a part of, but that concept has been postponed to focus on a story centering around a certain Griffin of mine.
# 3. Q) Does Terrador have any hobbies or pastimes?
- A) Residing in the mountains and being trained since childhood to become a warrior leaves little options for hobbies or pastimes. The only one he really has is training and learning to surpass his own limitations.
# 4. Q) Has Terrador ever been involved with the fourth wall?
- A) With barely any knowledge of the outside world, I bet he has no idea what the fourth wall even is.
# 5. Q) Does Terrador take anything after you, if any?
- A) Terrador and I are both share stubbornness and we both do everything we can to help those around us.
# 6. Q) Has Terrador participated in any big events lately?
- A) Again an unfortunate no. The last event he partook in was Smash's Blitz Pit, which sadly didn't see a finish.
# 7. Q) Finally, has Terrador ever deviated from his current goals?
- A) After fleeing to the mountains at age 12, Terrador has made a goal to find his parents, which he hasn't exactly started. So no, he hasn't deviated from his goals, let alone begin them. Although he does strive to become as strong as he can be, so in that regard, he hasn't deviated from that specific goal.
Okay, any last words from our geokinetic friend here before we're done?
- It was quite a surprise earning this recognition. Out of the other earth wielders, I feel proud to come out victorious and commend the competition for their valiant efforts.