Tamaruin City is a large city in the state of New Verona. As of 2016, the population is 124,902 people.
Tamaruin City is the western most city in New Verona. It is a mountain suburban several high mountains and cliffs. It is the home of the Chica Mountains, the highest ones in the country. Most of the trees there are tall deciduous trees. Unlike most towns, some of the streets are cement, and others are pure dirt. It has a large forest with a jungle, a few lagoons and ridiculously high mountains.
Tamaruin City was founded by hedgehog pioneers in 1952. It looked like a western town with dirt roads and horse-engineered transportation. There were many bars for people to drink beer. Also back then, women were men's slaves for everything.
Years later everything had changed except for the trademark cliff diving and rock climbing. Now people do activities in the summer such as hang gliding and water skiing. Also the forest expanded and set a record for being the largest park in the world.
- Located in the center of the city is it's unforgettable central park.
- Located to the west are many mountains for rock climbing if you are going up, and hang gliding if going down.
- Located to the east are lots of cliffs for cliff diving.
- There is a lagoon in the heart of the jungle.
- In the plaza are shops, stores and halls. One of them being the mayor's office.
- Danny the Hedgehog
- Mary the Hedgehog
- Sasha the Fox
- Lina the Hedgehog
- Derek the Hedgehog
- Maranda the Hedgehog
- Gabriella the Cat
- Sebastian the Fox Hybrid