Take a Stand is the main theme for Sonic Overload(Heroic412229's version). It is composed by
This song talks about taking a stand for what we believe in or think is right, like Sonic and his friends taking a stand to save the world and beyond from the forces of evil, Eggman taking a stand for taking over the world and creating his evil empire, and Ominous taking a stand for an omniverse and beyond free of all evil and conflict for good.
An orchestrated version of the song can be played during the final boss of the game.
- This is our determination.
- We will fight to make it right and true.
- All we need is our full concentration.
- And then we can take back our due.
- Fighting strong for existence.
- Against the shadows of strife.
- We must all go the distance.
- There's no time to go run and hide.
- This is my own ambition.
- I'll take hold of the planet.
- Without any distractions.
- It's my true mission
- To change the way we all act and feel
- Time to break up all this tension
- Then we all can finally be free
Connection to the game
- This is the first main theme song written by Heroic412229.