Sylvan Shower is a powerful Nature-aligned attack that draws power directly from the Elemental Realm of Nature.
The user takes time to focus their energies, and then summons several large, razor-sharp leaves and sharp thorns from the Elemental Realm of Nature itself to strike the foe. The leaves and thorns, being as sharp as they are, have a high chance of slicing into the enemy's weak points.
Despite the strength of this technique, it takes time for the user to focus and build a connection with the Nature Realm, leaving them vulnerable to counterattack during the charge time. It also drains a lot of stamina to use.
- Cosmic Blaze - Fire variant
- Algorstorm - Ice variant
- Aqua Purge - Water variant
- Galvanic Blast - Electric variant
- Howling Zephyr - Wind variant
- Earth Fury - Earth variant
- Hallowed Barrage - Light variant
- Dark Fusillade - Darkness variant
- Virulent Rain - Poison variant
- Chaos Starstorm - Chaos variant
- Unnamed - Soul variant
While this attack carries a great deal of sheer power, its long charge time, coupled with the fact that it drains a lot of the user's stamina, grants this technique an A-Rank.