|Super Sonic Smackdown|
|Name:||Super Sonic Smackdown|
|Creator:||SEGA and Japan Comix Inc.|
|Platform:||Wii, PS3, XBox 360 and Arcade|
Arcade: Mar. 15 ,2010 (Not really)
Wii, PS3, Xbox 360: Nov. 10, 2010 (NR)
Arcade: Feb. 27 ,2010 (NR)
Wii, PS3, Xbox 360: Oct. 20, 2010 (NR)
Dr. Robontik (aka Eggman) has once again stolen the Chaos Emeralds. Why, you ask? To power his latest creation, Rocket Metal 3.0! Sonic and co. hear of Robotnik's new scheme and they all start their adventure toward the Death Egg (where the Chaos Emeralds were kept). Tails stops them and tells that we must have a championship to see who worthy to get back the emeralds. Everbody agrees to Tails' plan and they start their fighting championship.
- First Round: Amy Rose
- Second Round: Tails
- Third Round: Cream
- Fourth Round: Mighty
- Fifth Round: Knuckles
- Sixth Round: Bark
- Seventh Round: Bean
- Eighth Round: Fang
- Ninth Round: Espio
- Tenth Round: Rouge
- Eleveth Round: Sonic
- Twelveth Round: Tiara B.
- Thirteenth Round: Honey
- Fourteenth Round: Dr. Robotnik
- Fifteenth Round: Rocket Metal 3.0
The gameplay is similar to Sonic the Fighters.
- Ray (locked)
- Vector (locked)
- Charmy (locked)
- Tiara B. (locked)
- Honey (locked)
- Shadow (locked)
- Blaze (locked)
- Super Amy (locked)
- Super Sonic(locked)
- Dr. Robotnik
- Rocket Metal 3.0
- Flying Carpet (Amy Rose)
- Cocoa Island (Tails)
- Music Plant (Cream)
- Emerald Hill Zone (Mighty)
- Angel Island (Knuckles)
- Aurora Icefield (Bark)
- Dynamite Plant (Bean)
- Casino Night Zone (Fang)
- Isolated Island (Espio)
- G.U.N HQ (Rouge)
- Green Hill Zone (Sonic)
- South Island (Tiara B.)
- Sunset Hill (Honey)
- Death Egg (Dr. Robotnik and Rocket Metal 3.0)
- Desert Dodge (Ray)
- Aquatic Ruin (Vector)
- Botanic Base (Charmy)
- Radtical Highway (Shadow)
- Volcanic Vault (Blaze)
- Techno Tower (Silver)
- Stardust Speedway (Super Amy)
- Star Light Zone (Super Sonic)
- Story Mode: You go through the story, which you can go play over and over again and you play as different characters you've unlocked. (1-player only)
- Arcade Mode:
1-Player: Play through 10 rounds of fighting, you can play as different characters you've unlocked.
2-Player: Play aganist your friend if you picked the VS. option or you can play with your friend if you pick the tag battle option. You can play as different characters and stages that you've unlocked.
How to unlock characters, stages and Arcade Mode
How to Unlock Characters
- Ray: Play as Mighty or Sonic in Story Mode at least one time.
- Vector: Play as Espio five times in storymode or play on the Isolated Island stage 10 times in 2-player Arcade Mode.
- Charmy: Play as Vector and Espio in Story Mode twice.
- Shadow: Beat Rouge in Story Mode 10 times or play on the G.U.N HQ stage 20 times in 2-player Arcade Mode.
- Blaze: Unlock Silver or beat Honey 15 times in 1-player Arcade Mode.
- Silver: Play as Sonic and Shadow 50 times each in 1-player Arcade Mode or win 200 times in 2-player Arcade Mode.
- Honey: Play on the Sunset Hill stage 100 times in 2-player Arcade mode or win 100 battles in 1-player Arcade Mode .
- Tiara B.: Beat Amy fifty times in Story Mode or win 1000 battles in 1-player Arcade Mode.
- Super Amy: Play as Amy seven times in Story Mode.
- Super Sonic: Unlock all characters and play as all characters once in any mode you want.
How to Unlock Stages
Each time you unlock a character you unlock their own stage too (except for Honey and Tiara B.'s stages)!
How to Unlock Arcade Mode
You unlock Arcade Mode after you beat Story Mode for the first time.
|Character||Japanese Voice Actor||English Voice Actor|
|Sonic the Hedgehog/ Super Sonic||Junichi Kanemaru||Jason Griffith|
|Miles Prower||Ryō Hirohashi||Amy Palant|
|Amy Rose/ Super Amy||Taeko Kawata||Lisa Ortiz|
|Knuckles the Echidna||Nobutoshi Canna||Dan Green|
|Mighty the Armadillo||Yusuke Numata||Pete Capella|
|Espio the Chameleon||Yuuki Masuda||David Willis|
|Bark the Polar Bear||???||Dan Green|
|Bean the Dynamite||???||Jason Griffith|
|Rouge the Bat||Rumi Ochiai||Caren Manel|
|Fang the Sniper||???||Jim Triviani|
|Cream the Rabbit||Sayaka Aoki||Rebecca Honig|
|Ray the Flying Squirrel||Hiroko Yoshino||Rachael Lillis|
|Vector the Crocodile||Kenta Miyake||Carter Cathcart|
|Charmy Bee||Youko Teppouzuka||Amy Birnbaum|
|Honey the Cat||???||KittheCat|
|Shadow the Hedgehog||Kouji Yusa||Jason Griffith|
|Blaze the Cat||Nao Takamori||Bella Hudson|
|Silver the Hedgehog||Daisuke Ono||Pete Capella|
|Dr. Robotnik||Chikao Otsuka||Mike Pollock|
- This is Fang's first appearance on a home console.
- All scrapped characters make their return in this game except for Metal Knuckles, Tails Doll and Bomb and Heavy.
- This game is Super Amy's first appearance.
- Many people believe this is the sequel to Sonic the Fighters.