|Super Sonic Smackdown|
|Name:||Super Sonic Smackdown|
|Creator:||SEGA and Japan Comix Inc.|
|Platform:||Wii, PS3, XBox 360 and Arcade|
Arcade: Mar. 15 ,2010 (Not really)
Wii, PS3, Xbox 360: Nov. 10, 2010 (NR)
Arcade: Feb. 27 ,2010 (NR)
Wii, PS3, Xbox 360: Oct. 20, 2010 (NR)
Dr. Robontik (aka Eggman) has once again stolen the Chaos Emeralds. Why, you ask? To power his latest creation, Rocket Metal 3.0! Sonic and co. hear of Robotnik's new scheme and they all start their adventure toward the Death Egg (where the Chaos Emeralds were kept). Tails stops them and tells that we must have a championship to see who worthy to get back the emeralds. Everbody agrees to Tails' plan and they start their fighting championship.
- First Round: Amy Rose (You skip this round if you picked Amy Rose)
- Second Round: Tails (You skip this round if you picked Tails)
- Third Round: Cream (You skip this round if you picked Cream)
- Fourth Round: Mighty (You skip this round if you picked Mighty)
- Fifth Round: Knuckles (You skip this round if you picked Knuckles)
- Sixth Round: Bark (You skip this round if you picked Bark)
- Seventh Round: Bean (You skip this round if you picked Bean)
- Eighth Round: Fang (You skip this round if you picked Fang)
- Ninth Round: Espio (You skip this round if you picked Espio)
- Tenth Round: Rouge (You skip this round if you picked Rouge)
- Eleveth Round: Sonic (You skip this round if you picked Sonic)
- Twelveth Round: Tiara B.
- Thirteenth Round: Honey
- Fourteenth Round: Dr. Robotnik
- Fifteenth Round: Rocket Metal 3.0
The gameplay is similar to Sonic the Fighters.
- Ray (locked)
- Vector (locked)
- Charmy (locked)
- Tiara B. (locked)
- Honey (locked)
- Shadow (locked)
- Blaze (locked)
- Super Amy (locked)
- Super Sonic(locked)
- Dr. Robotnik
- Rocket Metal 3.0
- Flying Carpet (Amy Rose)
- Cocoa Island (Tails)
- Music Plant (Cream)
- Emerald Hill Zone (Mighty)
- Mushroom Hill Zone (Knuckles)
- Aurora Icefield (Bark)
- Dynamite Plant (Bean)
- Casino Night Zone (Fang)
- Isolated Island (Espio)
- G.U.N HQ (Rouge)
- Green Hill Zone (Sonic)
- South Island (Tiara B.)
- Angel Island (Honey)
- Death Egg (Dr. Robotnik and Rocket Metal 3.0)
- Desert Dodge (Ray)
- Aquatic Ruin (Vector)
- Botanic Base (Charmy)
- Radtical Highway (Shadow)
- Volcanic Vault (Blaze)
- Techno Tower (Silver)
- Stardust Speedway (Super Amy)
- Star Light Zone (Super Sonic)
- Story Mode: You go through the story, which you can go play over and over again and you play as different characters you've unlocked. (1-player only)
- Arcade Mode:
1-Player: Play through 10 rounds of fighting, you can play as different characters you've unlocked.
2-Player: Play aganist your friend if you picked the VS. option or you can play with your friend if you pick the tag battle option. You can play as different characters and stages that you've unlocked.
How to unlock characters, stages and Arcade Mode
- This is Fang's first appearance on a home console.
- All scrapped characters make their return in this game except for Metal Knuckles, Tails Doll and Bomb and Heavy.
- This game is Super Amy's first appearance.
- Many people believe this is the sequel to Sonic the Fighters.