Constructed by Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik using a combination of mechanical components, a shard of the Master Emerald obtained during the events of Sonic Adventure 2, and genetic engineering using the DNA of Sonic and his friends. "Project Quickstrike" was an attempt to not only defeat Sonic, but also anyone else who had ever stood in the way of the Eggman Empire. However, he was unstable, and defected against the doctor before he had a chance to be released. Soon after, he adopted the name "Striker" after his prototype codename, and went on to pursue his own objectives.
Usually very vague and mysterious, Striker does most of his work in the shadows, often manipulating people and events to work in his favor. He often condescends to and underestimates his foe, leading to him being rather cocky and arrogant during initial confrontations. He is ruthless in battle with those strong enough to pose a threat. When he is truly being challenged or is near defeat, his behavior hinges on the insane, leading to incredibly brutal combat.
Powers and Abilities
- Master control: Using the Master Emerald shard powering hime, he can control and nullify any chaos-based abilities.
- Environmental Adaptation: Ability to adapt to any climate or terrain (ex: extreme heat/cold, underwater, outer space, etc)
- Super Speed
- Twin wrist laser-blasters
- Jet boots
- Strategic optical scanners
Generally very strategic and can instantaniously generate a plan by scanning his surroundings.
- Though his "Master Control" has power over the Chaos Emeralds, it has no effect on the powered up Super Emeralds.
- When in his "near defeat" state of mind, he focuses solely on fighting, not taking strategy into account.