|PG-001/Stonia, the Goddess of Earth|
Dr. Nega's Ringstar Island base.
The Chaotix and company.
Boxing, arm-wrestling, sports drinks, etc.
- "I'm gonna stone ya to death! Get it, 'stone ya'?"
- —Elements of Power Scraps #2
Stonia, the Goddess of Earth, also known by her experiment codename, PG-001 (pronounced "Pee-Jee-Double-Oh-One") is a character from SolarBlaze's episodic fanfic, Knuckles' Chaotix: Elements of Power. Stonia is a creation of Dr. Nega's, and the first of his Parallel Goddess Experiments, modeled after her dimensional equivalent, Squash. As with her older sisters, she has made her debut in Dimensional Chaos.
Unlike her counterpart, which is extremely boastful and arrogant, Stonia's the exact opposite. While she does have confidence in her own abilities, Stonia does not underestimate her opponents; instead, it's the other way around, due to the fact that she's often pretending to be weak, thus proving herself to be a brilliant strategist when it comes to battle.
Powers and Abilities
Being Squash's dimensional counterpart, she has some of the exact same abilities, ranging from super strength, being able to control anything that's made of a stone substance, etc.
Stonia's primary weakness is water.
Stonia is the first of Dr. Nega's "Parallel Goddess Experiments". At the beginning of Dimensional Chaos, Dr. Nega, Volcana, and Metal Blaze raided Dr. Robotnik's base and to steal the blueprints to the Egg Merger, as well as the EG Experiments, and create some of his own, based on the originals.
After deceiving the Wave Goddess, Oceana, into believing that he posed no threat, and was merely working on these projects for the benefit of mankind, Dr. Nega asked her for a blood sample; a request that she willingly complied with. After creating the Nega Egg Merger, and infusing Oceana's blood and an ordinary, colorless gem with stone/rock-based element samples, this eventually resulted in the creation of PG-001/Stonia, followed by the other four PG Experiments.
- Dr. Nega (Creator/"Father")
- Volcana, the Goddess of Flames ("Sister")
- Oceana, the Goddess of Waves ("Sister")
- Frostina, the Goddess of Snow ("Sister")
- EG-001/Squash, the Goddess of Stone (Dimensional Equivalent/"Sister")
- PG-002/Woodra, the Goddess of Flora (Quadruplet/Younger Sister)
- PG-003/Electra, the Goddess of Thunder (Quadruplet/Younger Sister)
- PG-004/Tornada, the Goddess of Air (Quadruplet/Younger Sister)
- PG-005/Goldra, the Goddess of All Elements
- Stonia's name is an obvious pun/combination of the word "stone" and the name of "Sonia".