# 1. What sort of personality do you think Daniel Stryker had before becoming Spectre?
- A) Before his death, Daniel was known to be a loyal officer of Station Square's police force. I believe that he would also be a kind, yet serious person, similar to most officers really.
# 2. Since Spectre is incredibly loyal to Mordenaar, how would he react if, say, Mordenaar ordered him to do something that would result in his death?
- A) He would do it. With no questions asked.
# 3. Was there any particular reason Daniel took the "Spectre" persona after being chosen by Moordenaar?
- A) He didn't really take the persona. It was forced upon him and, like most other conquerors, Moordenaar needed the equivalent to First Lieutenant. He quickly found out about Daniel's loyalty and manipulated it, so that Spectre would fight for him until his final breath.
# 4. Would you say that there's a chance of the original Daniel somehow appearing again even while stuck as Spectre?
- A) Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to wait and see.
# 5. Is Spectre aware of his past life? Or does he choose to embrace his current situation as Moordenaar's loyal slave?
- A) He does know that he was Daniel Stryker, however, he chooses to ignore it, embracing his enslavement.
# 6. Does Spectre have any hobbies, if at all?
- A) Killing, killing and killing. He does like to devour the occasional corpse though.
# 7. Finally, how would you describe Spectre's voice (booming, raspy, etc)? And who would be his hypothetical voice actor (if he had one)?
- A) I imagine him sounding like the Vorcha from Mass Effect, so therefore, Mark Meer would be a good voice actor for him.