Sonic The Hedgehog 2 is a sequel to the 2020 video game adaptation, Sonic The Hedgehog.
The video game icon, Sonic the Hedgehog returns! But this time, he's not alone. Now, he must work with two new allies, Tails and Knuckles, to travel across space to find the mysterious Chaos Emeralds. Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman has created a new invention known as Metal Sonic.
Sonic: Film Styles
Tails: Film Styles
Knuckles: Film Styles
== Videos ==
- Ben Schwartz as Sonic The Hedgehog/Super Sonic (voice)
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Miles "Tails" Prower (voice)
- James Marsden as Tom Wachowski/Donut Lord
- Jim Carrey as Doctor Robotnik/Doctor Eggman
- Dwayne Johnson as Knuckles The Echidna (voice)
- Anna Kendrick as Amy Rose (voice)
- Bradley William Smith as Metal Sonic (voice)
- Will Arnett as Shadow the Hedgehog (voice)
- Jane Krakowski as Rouge the Bat (voice)
- Haley Tju as Cream The Rabbit, Cheese (voice)
- Owen Wilson as Silver the Hedgehog (voice)
- Elizabeth Banks as Blaze the Cat (voice)
- Dan Lloyd as Big the Cat (voice)
- Steven Wright as Froggy (voice)
- French Stewart as Dr. Ivo Robotnik's pet bear (voice)
From critics, the film received significantly better reviews than the first film. It received 71% on Rotten Tomatoes with an audience score of 87%. On Metacritic, it received 60/100. On IMDb it received a 7.3/10.