(This page is currently under construction by Rin za Ookami-chan and it is not to be edited by anyone but the user)
Sonic Blades: Inter Dimensional Time Paradox (ソニックブレード：インター次元の時間のパラドックス, Sonniku Bureido: Inta jigen no jikan no paradokkusi) is an Action/Field Battle game that is based off the Sonic Blades anime. The game is for the PlayStation 3 platform. The Game is Published by SEGA.
The gameplay is Third-person camera angle, similar to the Current Sonic 3D games but this one the player can move the camera's angle and it's based on field battle. The player is able to move freely on the stage and also they must solve puzzels, missions and defeat bosses and enemies to progress in the game. The player can also costumize the skills, equitment and weapons of the character and also level up the skills and stats of the character by using experience points given in battle.
The player is given a health bar, that signifies the health of the character and it will increase as the player levels up. The health bar has six stages that it can be upgraded to and each are reprisented by a color.
- First Bar- Red
- Second Bar- Yellow
- Third Bar- Orange
- Fourth Bar- Green
- Fifth Bar- Blue
- Sixth Bar- Purple
Underneath the health bar is the Spirit Gauge, it appears under the heath bar, with it the player can use different special abilities and depending on the ability is how much of the gauge is used. To replenish the gauge the player must find orbs or hold down the guard button. Beside the Spirit Gauge is the Ring Count and with it the player can do a Spirit Attack, but during the spirit attack takes away a number of rings. To activate the Spirit Attack press the R2 and L2 buttons and the player will go to what is called an Awakening Mode and by pressing them again the player will perform a Spirit Attack. To obtain rings the player can either get them during a fight or by destroying items.
- Health- By leveling up the health bar the characters health gets larger
- Spirit Gauge- By leveling up the spirit gauge it will deplead less witht the number of special attacks the character uses
- Attack- By leveling up the attack the character is able to do more damage to the opponent
- Defence- By leveling up the defence the character is able to wistand more damage
- Speed- By leveling up the speed the character is able to move faster along the stage
- Awakening Mode- By leveling up the awakening mode the character will be able to use this mode with more time
- Spirit Attack- By leveling the spirit attack the character is able to do more damage to the opponent
- Weapon- By leveling up the weapon the characters weapon will do more damage to the oppoent
Types of Fighting
- Normal Attacks- The normal attacks are the basic punches and kicks.
- Weapon Attacks- The weapon attacks are used when the character is equiped with a weapon
- Special Attacks- The special attacks are those attacks that use up the Spirit Gauge
- Spirit Attacks- The spirit attacks are those attacks that requiers the Awakaning mode and use up the Ring count
- Left Analog Stick- Move
- Right Analog Stick- Rotate Camera
- Start- Pause Game
- Select- Level Up/Costumize Menu
- X Button- Jump/Action
- Triangle Button- Special Attack
- Square Button- Attack
- Circle Button- Guard
- R1 Button- Lock onto an Object
- L1 Button- Lock onto a Person
- R2/L2 Buttons- Spirit Attack
All the cut-scenes in this game are anime based. Making the second Sonic game to have animated cut-scenes (The first being Sonic Shockwave Riders) and the third to have an anime opening.
The story beguins when Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are investigating strange reading that Tails was picking up on his radar and also why the Chaos Emerals suddenly started going beserk. When they got to an old ruin the radar started going crazy and the Chaos Emerals suddenly bursted out of Sonic's grasp and went flying to a large stone wall with strange imprints on it. The trio went after the emeralds and they saw that they were just levatating in front of the large stone wall. Then the center of the wall started to glow white and then the emeralds also started to glow. Tails radar started beeping rapidly and going wild as he franticly yelled what was going on. Knuckles and Sonic looked in shock at the emeralds and at the wall then in a burst of white light they were consumed by the white light and everything went black.When the three of them came to they realized that now they were in a different location. The location was like a giant planitarium that was trapped in another dimension and the whole plain was rocky and erie silent. The three of them looked amazed but they all wondered where the heck were they. Sonic, Tails and Knuckles went exploring the plain untill they got to a giant statue that had a large clock on the top with an hourglass in the center of the giant clock. Tails wondered why were they here until a voice sound out. They turned to see a small creature that resembled a hybried of a cat and a fox. The creature told them that his name was Chronos and that he was the one who send them here. He explains that the dimension that they are in is called Time Dimension that an ancient creature called Amatsu Mikaboshi has awakened and it's sending its monsters to distroy time itslelf and other dimensions and that the only way to distroy the creature is to find the 12 keys of the Titans. Knuckles told them that how were they going to find all 12 keys and Chronos told them that they were going to need some help. Chronos then jumped on the altar under the large clock and a portal opened on the large clock. Then they heard a loud yell and three figures fell from the portal. The figures turned out to be Yuffi, Rin and Blaze and they asked where were they. Chronos told them that they also paid a part in this task and that they must help distroy the creature and save time and the dimensions before everything is sent to oblivion. The six of them agreed to help and they decided to spit up into teams to look for the 12 keys faster.
The player must choose a team to work with and each team has a different storyline and must find a different set of keys and also they go to different dimentions and different timelines. (Story will be added soon)
Team Sonic: Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles 'Tails' Prower, Knuckles the Echidna
The keys that they need to find are:
Team Blaze: Blaze the Cat, Rin the Wolf, Yuffi the Hedgehog
The keys that they need to find are:
Characters and Abilities
|Name||Age||Weapon||Special Attacks||Spirit Attack||Character Info|
|Sonic the Hedgehog||15||Anemos||
|Miles 'Tails' Prower||8||Eisen||
|Knuckles the Echidna||16||Hogo-sha||
|Blaze the Cat||14||Iblis||
|Yuffi the Hedgehog||15||Kuroakuma||
|Rin the Wolf||13||Taiyoarashi||
- Ame no Mikanushi
- Amatsu Mikaboshi
The games soundtrack is composed by the production company Two Steps From Hell. The games songs are written by Crush 40 and Asriel In the gameplay it features epic action, epic drama, epic and action music. The games theme song is 'Seiren' by Asriel, the ending credis song is 'His World' by Crush 40. In Story Mode the songs are composed by Two Steps From Hell and the Title screen theme is 'Invincible' by Two Steps From Hell.
- This game has references to Japanese Mythology and Greek Mythology.
- This is the first Sonic game to have two themes from two different bands.
- This is the first Sonic game to be composed by Two Steps From Hell.
- This is the first Sonic game that the characters have weapons to attack.
- This is the first Sonic game to have a Japanese intro.