- The owner of this page is Master DA. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will be blocked.
— Game Tagline
Sonic Riders: The Trilogy [ソニックライダーズ：トリロジー Sonikkuraidāzu: Torirojī] is a collection of remastered Sonic Rider games produced and developed by Sega, Sonic Team and Insomniac Games. The game releases in June 5, 2019 in North America, June 6th, 2019 in Australia & Europe and June 7th 2019 in Japan available for the Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. It contains all three remastered Sonic Riders installments including Sonic Riders: Unlimited and additional content.
The collection will contain a custom-made Sonic statue riding on his board racing with Jet the Hawk and a concept art of all four games in the game DLC Sega characters.
- Sonic Riders
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
- Sonic Free Riders (Kinect not included)
- Sonic Riders: Unlimited (Extra Game)
WARNING: The games will follow the events of all four games and will contain spoilers from all of the games.
A new team called the Babylonians race to collect all of the Chaos Emeralds for Eggman for a racing competition called Ex World Grand Prix. Sonic and his friends join the race to stop Eggman and his plans but also beat Jet the Hawk and his team.
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Sonic discovers a legend regarding an artifact known as the "Ark of the Cosmos", an item that can take matter and use it to control gravity. However, the Babylon Rogues, Sonic's well-known rivals, are also after the legendary artifact. This sets off a war over who gets the artifact, now leading them to settle their dispute by having an Extreme Gear competition.
Sonic Free Riders
The Sonic and Babylon Team return to the Grand Prix competition for proving who's the best as Jet promised before. While Sonic's and Jet's Team battle it out against each other in the Grand Prix, Eggman uses them new scheme to destroy them all by collecting racing data and skills to create robotic versions of themselves aka "The Metal Mobians"
Sonic Riders: Unlimited
A new team of heroes along with Sonic's and Jet's team finding a new enemy known as the "Agent's of Justice" among the stars where the Babylon Garden have left. Now the banded teams must work together in order to defeat this great enemy.
- Custom Sonic and Jet racing statue
- Concept Art feature in the game
- Database of all Sonic Rider characters including Sega DLC characters
- DLC Sega characters
The games will be remastered with the CryEngine to give better graphics, sound effects, music and special effects for all three games.
- The Kinect will not be included for Sonic Free Riders similar to Xbox Live's "Joy Ride Turbo"
- Sonic Free Riders will have fully CG Animated Cutscenes and not viewed as a slideshow