Sonic DS Blast - plays on Nintendo DS and Sonic DS Blast remake released on September 29, 2009. The game has a plot similar to Sonic 3D Blast but with slight changes.
The plot is the same
Changes in the game
- In this version, after completing the story, we can play as Tails and Knuckles.
- Amy has been added to the Rusty Ruin Zone and Spring Stadium Zone which leads the player to a bonus level where we can collect shields, force or get a checkpoint.
- The Brainz character/badnik appears who gives you instructions for adding games.
- After capturing the Chaos Emeralds, we can change into Super Sonic.
- Time Attack mode has been added, where time is in levels and we can improve the record. Additionally, Time Attack levels contain Time Over.
- In the remake, voices and cast from 4kids have been added.
- Some of the Badniks have been removed eg. Hunter, Crock or Fish.
- The Sprites were made anew to fit into DS.
- Bosses are more difficult for example: Boss Spring Stadium Zone has an additional laser, and the Diamond Dust Zone boss throws bombs.
- Jason Grifith - Sonic the Hedgehog
- Amy Palant - Miles "Tails" Prower
- Dan Green - Knuckles the Echinda
- Lisa Ortiz - Amy Rose/Rosy the Rascal
- Mike Pollock - Dr. Eggman
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.