Sonic Collisions: The Wrath of Mecha Sonic is a crossover platforming video game published by Sega and Nintendo and developed by HAL Laboratory, Inc. and Sonic Team in collaboration with indie developers and other corporations such as Nickelodeon and Fox Entertainment Group. The game was released on August 31, 2018 for the Nintendo 3DS and Switch, considering that Nintendo franchises are crossed over in the game. The game is rated Everyone 10+.
As implied by the name, the game is a huge Sonic crossover. Sonic returns to his crossover period with Super Mario, but also mashes up with Kirby, Pokemon, Nicktoons (SpongeBob, Fairly Oddparents and Ren & Stimpy), The Simpsons, Freedom Planet and Undertale. Originally, Mickey Mouse and Family Guy were also included in the mix, but then they were removed.
In the game, the plot is a parallel character-driven story mainly focusing on the Sonic cast, but sometimes focuses on non-Sonic characters as well. Eggman recreates one of his oldest creations, Mecha Sonic (from Sonic the Hedgehog 3/Sonic 3 & Knuckles), and upgrades him by fueling him with the power of the Chaos Emeralds. However, his unclaimed new plan backfires when Mecha Sonic immediately turns against him and proceeds to go on a rampage not only in Sonic's world, but in other worlds as well. So it's up to Sonic and his friends to travel to each world Mecha Sonic terrorizes and recruit his friends and certain characters from other worlds (both heroes and villains) to end Mecha Sonic's reign of terror.
Sonic the Hedgehog
- Roger Craig Smith (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Miles "Tails" Prower)
- Travis Willingham (Knuckles the Echidna)
- Mike Pollock (Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik)
- Kirk Thornton (Shadow the Hedgehog)
- Cindy Robinson (Amy Rose)
- Quinton Flynn (Silver the Hedgehog)
- Laura Bailey (Blaze the Cat)
- Charles Martinet (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi)
- Samantha Kelly (Peach)
- Kazumi Totaka (Yoshi)
- Scott Burns (Bowser)
- Caety Sagoian (Bowser Jr.)
- Ikue Otani (Pikachu)
- Yumi Toma (Eevee)
- Bill Rogers (Blaziken, Lucario)
- Scott Williams (Darkrai)
- Makiko Omato (Kirby)
- Shinya Kumazaki (King Dedede)
- Eric Newsome (Meta Knight, Galacta Knight)
- Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick Star)
- Rodger Bumpass (Squidward Tentacles)
- Mr. Lawrence (Plankton)
- Paul Tibbitt (DoodleBob SketchPants)
- John Kricfalusi (Ren Hoek)
- Billy West (Stimpy J. Cat)
- Tara Strong (Timmy Turner)
- Grey DeLisle (Vicky)
- Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson, Krusty the Clown)
- Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson)
- Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson, Hugo Simpson)
- Harry Shearer (Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers)
- Robert Richards (Sans, Error Sans)
- Sean William McLoughlin/Jacksepticeye (Papyrus)
- Glenn Close (Toriel)
- Kimberly Brooks (Undyne)
- Dawn M. Bennett (Sash Lilac)
- Andi Lot (Carol Tea)
- Aimee Smith (Milla Basset)
- Patrick Seymour (Commander Torque)
- Xander Barriga (Lord Brevon)
MORE COMING SOON!
- Sonic Collisions: The Wrath of Mecha Sonic was originally posted on the Crossover Wiki. But since it was deemed to NOT allow fanfiction crossovers, the creator (Aleks Hudock) made into a brief blog, then decided to move it onto Sonic Fanon Wiki. The original blog can be found here on Crossover Wiki.
- Jacksepticeye guest stars as the voice of Papyrus in the game.