Not much is known about his past since he hates talking about it but here's what we know
When Pyran was born he was very underweight.To make things worse he was born with a hole in his heart. while the hole is open, 2 souls (Gabriel and Psycho Pyran) enter Pyran's body. To give him a slim chance of living, the doctors frantically stitch up the hole in his heart and barely survives. After that his first two years of life were very normal.
not long after he turned 2 years old one night, Pyran wakes up and saw someone's psychopath's eyes (Some have theorize that the eyes belong to the primitive form of Shadow Pyran, but hasn't been proven) Out of fear, Pyran backed up too far and fell out of his window. The fall broke open his head and the stitches in his chest come out, the figure turned into a soul and, it entered Pyran's heart when it opened up. Luckily, his family heard him fall and called the paramedics. Pyran was rushed to the hospital. Luckily, he was still alive when he got there and the doctors were, luckily able to save his life. after that event his next few years were normal
his preschool year was normal; same with kindergarten. In first grade, however, he was an outcast, a loner and stayed that way until third grade.
Third grade was different. During the first semester, he was more friendly and not as quiet.
A fourth of a way threw the second semester, Pyran found out that a girl had a crush on him and, later, she ask him out. He though if it would be a good idea, so he said yes. They dated until the beginning of fourth term. she Broke up with him because people were giving her a hard time because she was dating a loner. after that Pyran when into a depression during that time he found a group of people and joined the group. halfway through the fourth term, his parents told him that he was in the Boundaries of the new school being Finished next summer, Lakeside Elementary. He asked the group what to do. That's when he learned the whole groups families were moving to separate states during the summer. As a result, Pyran thought It was for the better. On the last day of the school year, Pyran said goodbye to all of his friends, knowing it would be the last time he would see them.
Since Pyran lost all of his friends, he was once again a loner. He rarely talks and went to school even less this year; He didn't even know anyone. This only went on for his year of fourth grade.
Pyran finally decides to starts to come back to school and as a result, he starts to meet new People
Pyran finds a new group of friends (Tydal the Jad etc.). It takes him the entire Fourth term To get accepted into the Group
Nothing really happens this Year just the normal stuff a 11 year old would do (hang out with his Friends, Play tag exc.) Until the last day of the school year, Where Pyran gets Challenged to a fight by Jose. Pyran Answers no and, as a result he gets attacked by Jose and gets Severely Injured. Before he can get hurt any more, Pyran's best friend, Tydal, punches Jose in the face. Jose runs not wanting to get hurt anymore. Tydal calls the Parmedics and they rush him to the Hospidal. Pyran spends the first half of the next summer in the hospital.
New Year, New School
Pyran, now in middle school, learns fast ways to get to class on time so he won't be late. Most of his friends went to Eastpoint Junior high, so what remains of the group (AKA Pyran, Tydal and Jad) had to start a new group. The group gained a few members, two hedgehogs named Nate and Jason. Pyran also gets a girlfriend, named Lee. he also makes an enemy named Giles
the stupidest thing Pyran ever did
Pyran's family at this time always fights and In march he snaps and Decides to run away from home. the following night Pyran, wandering to find a place to sleep, finds a mysterious orb that asks "do you want to not be alone, do you want to have a peaceful life?" Pyran, Crying anwsers yes. the orb replies with "the grab me it no catch nothing in return" Pyran then Grabs the Orb and passes out. When he wakes up, he's at his parents house and they tell him to never do that Again Pyran agrees.
after that event Pyran was seeming to get a little bit more aggressive everyday. half way through April, Pyran Sitting on a Roof top gets a Surpise visiter. It's Jose from Elementary, but he isn't there to talk. he brough a gang and they start to beat the defenceless Pyran up. the gang leaves thinking they have killed Pyran. Inside Pyran's mind Pyran who is dead starts to walk towards the light. At the last second the light turns to darkness and consumes Pyran. Pyran wakes thinking it was all a dream and leaves the building.
The Birth of SP
the last week of may, Pyran, who is hanging out with Tydal on a hill, gets un unexpected visit by Jose, Giles and his Girlfriend, Lee. Pyran, asks them Giles and Jose said they want to end this now and Lee says that she only dated him so she could figure out his weaknesses. Pyran couldn't beleave it. Jose and Giles the starts to beat up on Tydal; Tydal yells to Pyran help and Pyran snaps out of his trance. Pyran, due the tremendous amount of angry and hate Pyran feels at this Point, turn into Shadow Pyran (better known as SP) and Murders Lee, Giles and Jose. Tydal who is badly Injured sees the whole thing and can't beleave his eyes and passes out. SP then steals the Flame and Darkness emeralds that Giles had for himself and then starts to approaches Tydal, but normal Pyran retakes and Passes out. when Pyran wakes up, he sees the 3 dead body and sees his hands that are covered in blood, holding in each of them an emerald, which makes him Realize that he Murdered them. he then rushes Tydal to the hospital and heads home. when Pyran heads home, he loses control of SP and SP regains control and Murders Pyran's family and destroys the entire house except for Pyran's room. Pyran wakes up to find that he has murdered his entire Family. Pyran, who is in shock, leaves a note on the door saying good bye and teliports for the first time to a different location.
The Unexpected Journey
when Pyran was teleported to a random area, he met a girl named Mira, who told him she could train his Powers, but then, after a lot of training, she then learned that his dark powers were uncontrollable, so she gave him four inhibitor rings, something that was Passed down in her family for generations. later in that summer, Pyran learns how to teleport and he also meets his long lost twin brother, Sadow the Hedgehog
Back with Powers
once Pyran Returns home, he continued school, but he had ninth grade lunch, so he was separated from all his friends. that changed him from a happy go lucky kind of person to suicidal depressed person.
Search for Flame Emerald Shards
at the beginning of the summer, the Flame emerald is shattered, the shards fly all over the world. during that summer, he traveled around the world and met shadder (who, unknown to Pyran, is his father). he was able to get the Flame Emerald back together a day before school started.
when Pyran gets home, he meets Rhys, Dillion and Ax, and they become close friends, he also meets Alexa, who he gets a crush on her and hangs out with her.
Alexa, tells Pyran off and, as a result, Pyran traps all his emotions in his heart and leaves them all in may. he then meets assassin and SP tries to gain control, but Pyran uses all of his energy to keep control and Passes out. Assassin Rushes Pyran to the hospital. a month later, Pyran leaves the hospital and, SP exits out of Pyran for a minute and tells Pyran "you have until the end of June to get Rid of this or you die!" then a blood red timer appears on Pyran's arm, counting down to the end of June.
Pyran Remeets Shadder, and asks him for help. Shadder tries to help him, but it kinda makes things worse. Shadder leaves his girlfriend in Pyran's hands and she falls for Pyran. later, Pyran's Flame and Darkness emeralds Shatter and Scatter. Pyran gets his Friends together and they help him search for the emeralds. the next day, SP sepertate from Pyran and creates S. Rosa, who tries to kill normal Rosa. those two then say to Pyran "come and get us!" and disappear. Pyran uses a huge amount of Power to heal Rosa, Picks her up in his arms and goes after them. he finds them, he absorbs both of them, then stabs himself in the heart, killing S. Rosa and the evil half of SP. Rosa, Tydal, Shadder and Alexa rush Pyran to the hospital, Pyran barely lives. his other spirit
July to March
- the other evil spirit come to life, named EP.
- He kills EP
- he meets a girl named Moon-lele,
- he dates her, breaks up with her. meets Marylin, dates her, but, she gets killed by EP
- he Meets Rin, she and him become best friends
- he loses his his arms and legs
- He dies, regains them with new body
- He and Rin become boyfriend and girlfriend
- Rin Loses her memory of everything that has happened up until the point of meeting him, he is trying to help her through it
Charlotte and Pyran Fall in love and are currently dating
Pyran moves in with Charlotte
Pyran's entity form is teaching Michael how to act, and making him mature
Normal Form (former form)
Pyran's outer appearance is unique compared to his friends. He prefers to work alone and distances himself from essentially everyone, with few exceptions. Though soft-spoken and reserved, he never bluffs; if he makes a threat, he has every intention of carrying it out. Pyran is known to treat others in a very callous manner, and in combat, he is perfectly willing to kill a foe rather than merely subduing them, and he often believes that the ends justify the means. Because of this, he is often very destructive in battle.
Pyran sometimes displays an unusually rough manner of speech as opposed to the rest of his friends. Alongside his dark demeanor, he can be stubborn, somewhat sarcastic, and very cold. He is blunt and uncareing and doesn't take kindly to outside interference, preferring to believe himself capable of handling most things on his own. He is also constantly serious and he has little to no regard for silliness. He also almost always seems to want to be left Alone. Although, Pyran is not heartless: he does care about his friends deeply.
He also seems deeply disturbed at the possibility of being unable to control his evil halfs. but, due to his evil halfs turned good, those thoughts are gone. On occasion, Pyran appears to have some degree of mental instability. Pyran is rarely seen smiling. The only instances he is seen giving a normal smiling are when he is with his closest friends. So some may suggest that he does not have much of a sense of humor or happiness, or he doesn't like others see him acting in such a manner. On a related note, Pyran brushes off all kindness or sympathy that is sent his way. Once might assume that Pyran prefers not to let others see his emotions, preferring to be alone.
Despite Pyran being considered Villain in terms of alignment, he is considered a hero by the most part with his overall motivation which is dedicating his life to protecting the one's he cares about. He also is very selfless. Recently, he is slightly more warm hearted than he used to be. Even with his significant disliking with most of his “Friends”, he has become more trusting and more tolerant with his “Friends“. Also seeing that, he seems to hate evil above everything else, especially Shadow Pyran, Which also means, he hates himself. Regardless, Pyran is still neutral because he prefers working alone.
But, Due to EP (Dusk) SP (Midnight) and Psycho Pyran Tormenting Pyran for 3 years, he permanently changed into his Insane form.
3.Other Personal info
Pyran is suffering from a multitude of disorders Such as, a major depressive disorder (MDD), Paranoid Personality disorder, which explains why he Doesn't trust anyone why he thinks he's in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, and why he's always on guard and suspicious. Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD), which explains why he's always quiet, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) due to nearly killing Tydal the last day of 7th grade. Pyran is also emotionally insecure.
Powers over... (major Powers)
(Fueled by Guilt, Horror, Emotional Insecurity, Neglect, resemtment and Worry
Ability to steal someone's soul
The ability to Talk to spirits
the ability to destroy souls
the ability to Create Souls but It takes Pyran at least a month using all of his powers to create just one soul
the ability to absorb souls and others energy
(Fueled by: Anger, Annoyance, Envy, Frustration, Hatred, Jelousy and Rage)
- Flare snap
- - ability to light something one fire by just snaping his fingers
(Fueled By Sorrow and Sadness)
- Dark Drain
- - ability to Drain someone's life force
(Fueled by: Anxiety, Depression, Isolation, Loneliness Pain, )
Basic traits between Pyran and Tydal are virtually identical. Like Tydal, Pyran is highly acrobatic, capable of gracefully leaping over many obstacles in his way. Also, like Tydal, he can perform a long Glide through the air. Also, with his Flame Shoes, Pyran can run fast enough to rival Tydal’s running speed. Unlike Tydal, he displays a natural "perceptive instinct" that Tydal lacks. Pyran is also able to unleash more of his power depending on how many restrictor rings he takes off . By taking two off his wings sprout, and By taking all four he turns into Darkness Pyran.
- Aura Sphere
- The user draws from their aura, and focuses their aura in between their hands. The aura is condensed into a small orb of raw aura, which is then sent flying at the enemy at blinding speeds. The speed of this attack is such that it is near impossible to dodge, while the power of the attack is enough to punch clean holes through several walls of steel before losing speed and power. This attack is the peak of aura control, requiring great capabilities to control one's aura or innate talent in order to draw out and condense their aura into a small orb for offensive means. This attack, although without element, takes on traits from the user's element affinity (i.e. fire user's Aura Sphere leaves small flames in its wake, electricity user's Aura Sphere has a trail of electrcity).
- Gaia Impact
- - the user drawing upon a large amount of energy from their very being. The energy is then compacted into a small orb, which is transformed into a small ball of incredibly powerful Soul energy, held in either the hands or mouth. This small ball of soul is then sent flying at high-speeds at the target, and upon contact, explosion. However, this move takes so much energy that it leave the user temporarily unable to attack.
- The user cloaks their foot in flame, then launches a powerful kick at the target. This attack causes great damage and has a high chance of burning the target.
- the user must be in the immediate vicinity of another fire-based technique. The user will then focus all/much of their energy on the technique itself. Once their focus is completely undivided, the user can either release or absorb the energy to completely cancel out the technique.
Fire Gate: Hellfire (learned at age 18 in my original timeline)
What occurs is, the user floats into the air and fires pillars of flames that reach the sky in random directions around her, firing at least 15. The flames themselves are blue-flames, making them especially dangerous. However, unlike the others, there is a way to stop this. If the user is harmed while the move is being performed, then the attack will stop, wether or not the user notices. The cost of using this is not just grand amounts of energy, but also the users entire body will be covered in third-degree burns upon the final pillar being fired. This includes if the attack is interrupted. As a result, it should be saved as a last resort.
- turn fire into a condenced energy ball of flames and throw it at others
- When the user is cornered by numerous enemies from all over the place, the user places his/her hands on the ground hard, and walls of fire surrounds him/her, thus preventing enemies from attacking him/her. If an opponent approaches torwards the firewall, they will become instantly fried. This defense ability does not work for other opponents with fire abilities.
- The uses clenches his/her hands into fists tightly and the flames soar out from his/her hands and acts like flaming twin swords. This attack can inflict great damage against the opponent by simply slicing the opponent away, but using this attack can easily use up some of the user's stamina (although his/her stamina can be unlimited if battling on a really hot environment).
- turn Fire into a spear and throw it a others
- to send a wave of fire across the ground.
- The user fills his/her hand/claw/paw with fire and thrusts at the foe, launching them in a concussive blast. This attack can inflict a burn.
- the user shoots small, consecutive fireballs at the foe. While one fire ball by itself isn't very powerful, many fireballs can be shot at the foe, greatly raising damage and chance of burning the opponent.
- The user uppercuts high into the air with a blade coated in fire. It can be followed up with an uppercut, then a straight punch or an axe kick. Inferno Divider can also be performed in midair.
- The user of Magma Storm forms a spiraling ball of fire, similar in appearance to the Rasengan, in either their mouth or hands. The user then points it at the target, and the ball fragments, creating a spiraling wave of fire directly into the target, where it not only hits but encircles it, leaving the target unable to move without being incinerated by the flaming walls around them, which also slowly hurt the target with radiant heat.
- The user summons several small sinister, otherworldy balls of blue flame. These strange flames are sent flying at the target. These bizarre flames are incapable of causing direct damage, but are still capable of leaving the opponent with many burns across their body. The flames are rather adaptable, as they can can be changed into several different forms depending on the control level of the user.
Black Onslaught (will learn it on 11/01/12 in the timeline)
- The user calmly meditates, raising both their physical and special offense.
- Coma Touch
- ability to knock someone out by just by touching then but it drains Pyran's energy
- Death Touch
- the ability to kill someone just by touching them but it forces Pyran into a 3 month coma
(can only be used when in Light Pyran form or True Pyran)
- Light Control
- Uses light Powers to Teleport
- The user begins this move by charging up energy with the sun. After the user finishes charging, the user can release the energy in an extremely powerful beam. This attack is risky due to the fact that the user must take the time to charge, leaving themselves open. The rate of charge depends on the weather, increasing in sunny weather to the point of becoming almost instantaneous, but slowing greatly in stormy weather or during the nighttime. Because this attack relies upon the sun for its energy, it could be considered a Light-aligned attack.
- The user begins by charging light energy into their weapons or their own bodies, and holding the charge. Once enough power is built up, the user must release all negative energy built into the charge. This results in a change in the energy's polarity, differentiating it from common light energy. The user can then release the attack in many ways, including a physical powerup on a weapon or body part, a beam of light energy (size depends on both power and user), or a variation of another known light technique. Impact is devastating to light-aligned targets, and cannot be defended against via light abilities. On any other target, it is treated as a common fire light.
- The user focuses Holy energy (sometimes whipping up whirlwinds), and then releases the energy in the form of a powerful storm of slicing winds and/or spinning crescent blades of Holy energy. While this move is powerful and can hit a large number of enemies, it requires a charge-up period for the user to charge and focus their energy.
- The user uses either hand as a pure light appears on the user's hand. As it is fully charged, the user fires it at the target's head as it blinds the target for a limited time. This attack can do critical effect on darkness-based attack or users.
- Divine Storm is a powerful Holy-aligned attack. The user makes it rain shards of pure Holy energy from the sky, bombarding any foes in the vicinity. However, this move grows weaker with each use.
- The user lights up, typically at the focus point of their elemental power for a master, or over their entire body for a novice, and creates a blinding light, lowering the accuracy of almost all beings who see it. However, beings capable of manipulating light or darkness, as well as robotics, are immune to the accuracy-lowering effects of the technique. By toning the technique down to a more comfortable level of light, it makes an effective skill in lighting dark areas.
- The user uses their Solarakinesis/Solaramancy to bend and refract the light around them, making them appear invisible. It is fairly similar to the ability used by the Pokémon Latias, except the Legendary can take this technique further, being able to alter her appearance as well by bending light around her body thanks to her downy coat.
- The user draws Holy energy into their fist, and punches the foe.
- The user gathers Holy energy into their body, then releases it in a blinding explosion. However, this move takes so much energy that it leave the user temporarily unable to attack.
- Holy Orb
- turns light into a condensed energy ball and throw it at someone
- The user focuses Holy energy into their claws, and then slashes at the opponent.
- Light Cannon
- The user gathers Light energy into a concentrated "cannonball", in either their mouths or hands. The "cannonball" of Light energy is then fired at the foe. Due to the density of the "cannonball", the attack has incredible power in terms of sheer force, able to blast through stone, concrete, and weak metals. The density of this technique also gives it the power to break through certain energy-based defenses.
- Light Leech
- In order to activate Light Leech, the user must be in the immediate vicinity of another light-based technique. The user will then focus all/much of their energy on the technique itself. Once their focus is completely undivided, the user can either release or absorb the energy to completely cancel out the technique.
The user focuses Holy energy into their hand/claw/paw, and thrusts, palm out, at the opponent. Upon impact, the energy is released in a powerful concussive blast, launching the opponent.
- Light Spear
- turns Holy Energy into a Spear
is a Cold and Fear-based Move, the user gives the person a stare that freezes them in place possibly..
in his life, he has had many different forms, (most happened when the amount of darkness in his heart increased)
the form that he was born as. in this form, he has no darkness inside of him and controls Light and Fire
Normal and N V2
in this form, he is made of darkness, but is restricted by his Restrictors. he controls Darkness and fire.
in this form, he takes off his restrictors, allowing him to use all his darkness powers and, by using the darkness emeralds, he can stay in this form for a longer period of time
in this form, he uses the light within him, allowing him to use his light powers and, by using the light emerald, he can stay in this form for a longer period of time
in this form, his body is made of light and Darkness, allowing him to use all his Powers (Light, Darkness, Fire, Void and Spirits) but he can only stay in this form for about 5 minutes, and when he exits out of this form, he enters a coma. By using the darkness emeralds, Soul/Void emerald and the light emerald, he can stay in this form for a longer period of time
Insane Form (current Form)
after he "died" he was unknowingly being tormented in his mind. also, everytime he fell asleep, he was tormented in his dreams, and, it slowly started to change him. this is proven by looking at his conversations with people every few months, a bit more sinister and sadistic as time goes on. after 2 years of being torment, he was starting to threaten his allies. the thing that finally made him snap was EP (Dusk) killing Marilyn, however, thanks to Rin, he started to calm down. but, once he gets black blood in him, he lost it and went insane. his teeth turned fang like and extending his fingers, giving him claws. his eyes turn demonic and a psychotic smile appeared on his face.
since his mind is the only thing that changes, he gains no new Powers.
his Personality is very Different. most of the villains, who are driven by a lust for power or revenge, Pyran only craves destruction. He cold, cruel, sadistic, and ruthless. He would do anything to accomplish his goals, even taking innocent lives. Pyran takes great pleasure and delight in hurting others and has been shown to have a very warped and twisted sense of humor, making him a very sadistic and psychotic individual. he even deliberately holds back to prolong the pleasure of killing them. he is also highly intelligent, capable of using and manipulating people to further his plans, normally uses others emotions against them to do things for them.
Tydal the hedgehog
Pyran views Tydal as his rival, but also as his closest friend, but still sees him as annoying as he can be. Like Jad used to be with Tydal, Pyran has a rivalry with Tydal due to their animosity with each other in terms of how they view their own methods of using light and darkness, but will work together despite problems they have with one another, and readily come to the others' aid. Pyran is known to treat others in a very callous When they first met they were unfriendly rivalies but later became alles. (mainly because Tydal tried to keep Pyran's anger under control) Tydal is one of the VERY few people who can get pyran to smile and even laugh. On a related note Pyran does get annoyed by Tydal not as often as he gets annoyed by almost everyone else. (this may be the result of Pyran knowing Tydal for about 5 years and getting use to his aditude). Pyran also considers Tydal more as a twin brother than just a friend. Pyran also has saved Tydal's life a few times.
Alexa the Hedgehog
When they first met they were friends but not very close. Now, however they are very close friends. Alexa is one of the VERY few people who can get Pyran to smile and the ONLY Person to EVER make Pyran laugh till he cries. Pyran is also very protective of Alexa; He has ever said he'd give his life to save hers. This is because Pyran had a small crush on Alexa the hedgehog. But she told Him she wasn't interested and to Leave her alone. as a result, Pyran could care less about her now.
Marilyn the Fox
during the one of Pyscho Pyran's rampages, she was the one of the few who survived it; but she saw all of her friends (including her BF) get killed By Psycho Pyran, causing her to be mentally instable. later she killed her best friend, Jessi, by sneaking into her room and slicing her up; Pyran found this out and knew it was his fault for Marilyn doing this. Pyran Found Marilyn and, using his powers over the spirits, destroyed what was causing her to do this stuff to people. a few weeks later, in the middle of the night, Pyran was about to leave the group for a while, but Marilyn woke up and asked him if she could come with him, he said yes. the next week they had when on a jorney. not long ago they just got back to the group. on a side note, she seems to also hate it when Pyran hurts himself. she does have feelings for Pyran, which Dark proved. later on, EP killed her but, after EP died and came back as Dusk, He brought her back to life. not much later, Pyran Broke up with her
Michael the Fox
Michael is like a little brother To Pyran. although he is very annoying because of how he acts, Pyran tries to stop him (from starting fights)
these are people who Pyran will hang out with.
- Dusk "EP" Devilhog (old foe, now his closest Friend)
- Rin the Wolf (former GF and the only Person Pyran will never hurt)
these are People Pyran will work with If he has no choice
- Mira the Hedgehog (deceased)
- Shadder/Jace (father)
- Jinx the Energyhog
- Reaper Hellhog
- Eternal/Ecruos the Porcupine
- Joshua The Hedgehog
- Midnight "SP" Darkness
- Hail the HellDragon
- DA the Demonhog
- Plasma the Hedgefox
- The Shapeshifter
- Logic the Robot
- Dillon the Sniper
- Assassin the Hedgehog
- Jade the Wolf
- Raiden the Chamellion (arch-Rival)
- Blu-ray the Fox
- Rhys the Hedgehog
- Tydal the Angelhog
- Sadow the Hedgehog
- Alexa the Demonhog
- Psycho Pyran the Demon (Genetic Twin)
- Violet Doll
- Evil Pyran Doll
- U. Pyran
- Michael the Fox
- James the Fox
- Neutro the Fox
- Josh the Hedgehog
- Holly the Fox (former Friend, now considers her a foe)
- Marilyn the Fox (Former Girlfriend, now a foe)
- Inferno the Fire
- Mailk the Demon
- Lee the Hedgehog (Ex)
- Mira (Ex)
- Gwen (Ex)
- Rosa the Hedgecat (Ex)
- Moon-Lele (Ex)
- Marilyn the Cat (former Girlfriend, killed by EP)
- Rin the Wolf (Ex)