Shock Launcher is a multi-hit attack of the Electric Element.
By drawing upon their connection to the Element of Electricity, the user manifests many small electric spheres and fires them at the foe in rapid succession. While one sphere by itself isn't terribly powerful, the damage ramps up considerably if the user can launch many spheres at their opponent. The amount of spheres launched depends on how strong the user's connection to the Electric Element is.
This attack can also cause mild paralysis to the opponent, with each sphere having a chance to do so; if multiple spheres manage to inflict paralysis, the paralysis will worsen.
- Gatling Fire - Fire variant
- Icicle Spear - Ice variant
- Aquatic Shrapnel - Water variant
- Wind Needle - Wind variant
- Rock Blast - Earth variant
- Holy Bolts - Light variant
- Dark Rounds - Darkness variant
- Bullet Seed - Nature variant
- Poison Sting - Poison variant
- Spike Cannon - Elementless variant
- Chaos Scattershot - Chaos variant
A fairly simple attack to learn, it can nevertheless be quite effective, earning it a B-Rank.