The Elemental Clans are ten clans scattered throughout Mobius that are each tied to one of the Elemental Gods. Although they don't always get along, major conflicts outside of their respective territories are rare.
Unfortunately, now their deities have disappeared, all contact being severed between them and the Clans' priests and priestesses. Enraged, terrified and shocked, the ten Clans grow restless. Only a mysterious 11th Clan that worships a being of Nothingness known as Nihlus knows what happened to the Elemental Gods...
- Stick to the plot. Do not alter it to revolve around your character, do not change it drastically, etc.
- Don't throw in new, major plot elements without discussing it with me beforehand. That means no deus ex machina shit coming out of nowhere, and no suddenly introducing powerful, game-changing artifacts/items.
- No Godmodding. You should all know what this means; no auto-hitting, no random attacks, no constant avoidance of damage, etc
- No Trolling.
- No picking random fights with others.
- Do not just randomly jump into a scene. Either ask, or build up your arrival accordingly (I.E "Suddenly, such and such and such" or "Meanwhile, somewhere else blah blah blah")
- No controlling other users' characters without their permission.
- Don't have your character be a part of the Elemental Clans without discussing it with me beforehand. There's a whole blog for making Elemental Clanspeople here. If you're using a character that you've already created to be a member of the Elemental Clans (such as Outback the Hunter, owned by TheDarkMantis15 (Talk)), then that's fine.
- You can have your character be an enemy to the Clans, but keep Rules #2 and #3 in mind.
- Put effort in your posts. I mean it; none of this "Person: Shadow Ball! *uses Shadow Ball*" crap.
- Acceptable method: (Person: Shadow Ball! *charges up a concentrated ball of shadow energy, and then fires it at Person 2*)
- Preferred method: ("Shadow Ball!" Person yelled. Cupping his hands in front of him, he began charging up a concentrated ball of pure shadows. After a few seconds he threw the ball at Person 2.)
Moderators are the peacekeepers of the RP (their names are in green). Listen to them if they tell you that you broke a rule, and don't throw a hissy pissy fit if they give out constructive criticism on how you RP.
- Ryushusupercat - RP Owner/Moderator
- Strikes: 0/3
- VGN34D - Moderator
- Strikes: 0/3
- Flashfire - Moderator
- Strikes: 0/3
- Strikes: 0/3
- The Elemental Clans - played by Ryu and others w/ permission; also anyone can play random villagers/soldiers, but only I get to play Clan leaders/Second-in-commands.
- The Elemental Gods - played by Ryu and others w/ permission.
- Razer the Fox - A pyrokinetic fox seeking a familiar face, but most importantly, guidance. (Played by VGNerd)
- Ajax the Hawk - A pilot and aerokinetic hawk, having crash-landed with no re-collective memory. Nevertheless, he is willing to aid those in need, though may never know if he ever crosses paths with Razer, his friend. (Played by VGN34D)
- Amelia the Lemur - The daughter of the famed Master Aorki, Amelia is a perfectionist with an eye for impressing her peers... even if there's only one of them with her on this mission. After Aorki heard about the Elemental Clans' struggle, he sends his most trusted students, Amelia and Jamal, to investiagate. With her skilled ergokinesis and her famed Aether String, Amelia will try her best to get to the bottom of it.
- Jamal the Falcon - One of Master Aorki's skilled students, young teenager Jamal was also sent alongside Amelia to investigate the issues within the Clans. Jamal is a very competitive person; after all, normally he's competing with Mac for Amelia's affection, but it looks like Mac's not here! Though Jamal knows that he's supposed to be focusing on the mission, with his ergo/pyrokinesis and his skilled fighting... can't he spend some time trying to win over Amelia?
- The Elementals - All played by VGN34D.
- Crys the Hedgehog - This being a few years after he killed nearly all his family except the one person he wanted, Crys is a power-hungry older brother looking for opportunity. Once he catches wind of the Clans' troubles, he doesn't hesitate to find out how. Does he care about helping them? By gods, no. But he'll see how the ball rolls. And with his near-invincible golden ice and magic, he'll make sure everyone sees he's a force to be reckoned with.
Those who wish to attack the clans.
- Rancor the Lynx - played by Ryu; the traitor of the Dark Clan!
- Nihlic Clan of Nihlus - played by anyone w/ permission. These guys are often traitors to their own clans, and can be seen wielding any elemental ability, not to mention rare and high-powered abilities. These clan members are followers of Nihlus; an entity of uncertain nature.
- The Eggman Empire - They were sent to do whatever it takes to take down the clans, no matter what. Even if it they are fighting a MUCH greater evil! Played by anyone.
- The Trolls - played by anyone w/ permission. While their commanders might offer the occasional mission; for many Trolls this kind of warfare is an excuse to cause more mayhem and have some fun off-reservation.
[Within a foggy, dark place on Mobius, a massive, black-robed echidna with a bone mask covering his face stands before the ten Elemental Gods, restrained by the mist itself]
???: And so it comes that I, Nihlus, the Older Brother of the Elemental Gods, truly a band of over-glorified Chaos beasts with elements instead of the might of Chaos, have taken my younger siblings captive after these many thousand years. It wasn't that hard either. I mean, who set you against each other? Who was that dark little voice whispering in your ears, telling you that your opposite number was out to get you and your clan, causing the infighting that stopped your clans from seeing the truth, and stopped you from remembering or seeing that you had an older brother. None of you can challenge me, although I invite you try. I desire to see your elemental spears in action, to learn their power and how to use them properly. Please, siblings, try me.
Voidstar: You're mad...!! No wonder Ka exiled you!!
Nihlus: Ka? Exile? You are wrong. I was the first of you, the one existent first, as Chaos is with the Chaos Beasts. I was not created, I EXISTED, as did they. Ka may have created you, but NOBODY created me. That is why all of your powers are barely a drop within mine - I am a GOD, you are mere beasts, no better than your genetic spawn. I, too, have beasts at my command, and even my ascot, my alternate side as it were, on my side. Slowly, the Chaos Beasts shall join you in prison, then each of the Nega Beasts, Sol Beasts, and even the entire army of Anarchy Creatures, to prove that I truly am the Ultimate Power within the multiverse, because your "Creator" cannot interfere with the events of the Multiverse, only his own "Realm". Now, doesn't that make you mad. Come on, take it out. Attack me. Fiamme, the hothead of the group, come on, strike me down with that spear of yours, and prove me wrong.
Fiamme: And so I shall!!
[A large spear of molten rock and fire manifests in her hands. She hurls it with both hands, roaring. It flies like a dart at Nihlus, only for him to catch it with both hands, the spear vanishing in a flash of light.]
Nihlus: Is that it? I'm disappointed. Maybe if you all attack at once...
Voidstar: Yes. All together now, my brothers and sisters...!
[All ten manifest their respective spear attacks and hurl them at Nihlus, all at the same time. Within Nihlus's hands appeared A ripple of energy, a mirage-like sword that he used to destroy some of the spears, the others vanishing on contact with him with mirage-like ripples where they struck.]
Nihlus: Well, too bad. I didn't expect you to give up so easily, but that was your strongest? Your signature? No wonder you came here unprepared for your convocation, purely because I drew you here. You are nothing to my power.
Kyanos: It did nothing...?!
Nihlus: Surprised? It is as I said: I am a god, you are mere beasts in my image.
Celeritas: You are no god; you are a devil!
[Nihlus simply raises an eyebrow, before laughing at the comment]
Nihlus: Actually, I am neither. I am the Master Elemental Beast, and you all represent the Lesser Beasts. Like the Chaos Beasts have their emeralds, I shall decide on a prison for you...with my aspect's help.
[A black silhouette appears in the mist. They all turn to look at it as it takes on a form similar to Nihlus, but in the form of a giant, uber-haired recolor. He laughs as Nihlus sweeps his hand dramatically.]
Nihlus: As a God, I have aspects, Gods based on myself that are essentially me with an altered personality and abilities. Presenting my aspect known as Evilagram, God of the Trolls!
Evil: Yea, that's right, pathetic fools. Now, the true Elemental God and I have buisness, so be good prisoners, and the mist won't cause you more pain than needed.
Nihlus: The mist is part of my powers. It dampens your powers when I want it to, and restricts you movements too...like now.
Neso: You won't get away with this...!!
Nihlus: And whom shall stop me? You? Chaos and his band of beasts? Chrono? That alien Vitiosis? Trollus, who Evil can control? The Ring beasts? I doubt it. I have taken steps to prevent any of them getting involved.
[None of them can think of an argument. Nihlus smirks.]
Nihlus: You see? I am not afraid of you. Goodbye for now, my siblings. [Nihlus strides out, while Evil seems to fade]