FANDOM


Feel free to add your character(s) to this roleplay.

Characters

Heroes

Valkyria the Magician

Dawn the Fox

Gilford the Lightning

Mark the Fox

Frost the Monkey

Ellis the Hedgecat

Neutral People

Angel and Devil the Chao

The Sarge

Villians

Rules

  • No Godmodding
  • Allowed to swear, only if you have censored it. Damn and hell, you don't need to censore.
  • Only aloud to flirt or kiss.
  • Don't slide too far off the subject.

Chapter 1

(In a nearby forest)

Valkyria: -sits on a nearly worn-out rock- Wow... never knew how peaceful the forest is.

Mark: *walking through the forest* Hmm, I wonder what to do today...

-Angel flies through the forest and bumps into Mark-

Angel: Chao Chao! *Ow, I think I hurt my nose* -she covers up her face-

Mark: *rubs back head* Hey, are you lost?

Angel: Chao chao...*Yes, I'm looking for my owner and brother* -she starts crying- Chao *I can't find them!*

Mark: Hey calm down, if you like, I'll help you find them.

Angel: Chao? Chao.. *Really? Well, here's a picture of them* -she holds out a picture of her, Valkyria and Devil-

Mark: Is that Renée?

Angel: Chao... *Yes, most people call her Valkyria, because that's her magician name* -she yawns and streches her arms-

Mark: *picks up Angel* I know your owner actually.

Angel: Chao Chao! *Cool! If we can find her, my brother will be there too!*

(Meanwhile, deeper in the forest)

Valkyria: Devil, you can have all the fruit you want.

Devil: Chao -he makes angry chao noise- *But I can't reach them! Grrr...* -he punches the tree and the fruit all fall down on him-

Valkyria: -laughs-

(Back to where Mark and Angel are at)

Mark: Do you have any idea where Renée and your brother is?

Angel: Chao chao...Chao! *Um...Aha! Renée normally hangs out near a temple, you'd normally hear music*

Mark: Do you know where this temple is?

Angel: Chao...*Maybe, it has a cherry blossom tree near it, which never loses its leaves, see that, you're there* -she thinks- I think so anyway....

Mark: I got a faster way to get there. *tails start propelling and flies up* 

-Somewhere in the forest-

???: *Walks though the forest until he see a flying Fox* Hmmm...

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.