- Annoying Younger Sibling: Downplayed. While Rana and Sid both do annoy each other at times, there are many instances where they show equal care and love for each other, as well as share a mutual love for others.
- Berserk Button: Rana may be innocent and kind-hearted in spite of her bratty and whiny nature, but she does have her limits.
- Since she does share a love for others with her older brother, don't mess with others in front of her, especially her family and friends.
- Don't insult or mess with frogs in front of her, especially tadpoles.
- Don't try to scare her. She won't be very happy about it.
- Don't call her annoying. While she won't get infuriated, she will get very upset about it.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: This varies depending on the situation. When Sid acts immature and childish, Rana's one of the only ones who tries to bring some sense into him, but when Rana acts whiny, bratty, or curious about something, Sid usually tries to keep her in line and even helps her when needed.
- Moe: She's a very adorable character who uses her cuteness to her advantage when needed.
- Nice Girl: She usually this when she's not acting bratty or whiny. She does share her older brother's compassion for others after all and can be very grateful towards them when they help her.
- Only Sane Woman: Though not as much as Clover, Bob, or Sandra at times, She can be one of the more rational and reasonable members of the main cast in spite of her curiosity and lack of understand more complex subjects like Sayonara due to her young age. She even acts as the mediator when the whole main trio starts arguing.
- Sibling Rivalry: Zigzagged. Sometimes, they argue and annoy each other, but in other times, they have shown that they can get along, help, and care for each other when they want to.
Power, Skill, and Equipment Tropes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.