— Najarv'sye Au-Vimoen, answering Savoice's question
"Pursuit to Reality" is the fourth episode in the original web series, Twenty-Four Days to Delusion. It was completed on August 11th, 2016 in courtesy of the Sonic Fanon Wikia.
- Savoice Allashar Demoy the Dhole
- Uisas Agent Najarv'sye Au-Vimoen the Ragushara
- Moderator Zyphera Elleai the Siberian Tiger
- Moderator Byer Hoberzt the Cougar (a mere reference)
- Moderator Jola Ed-Nonon the Bull
- Moderator Xanthub Fuge the Hedgehog
- Moderator Bvan Ghonpherti the Chameleon
- Interpreter Myaari Erchliy the Cat
- Interpreter Zona Kon'effin the Mouse
- Interpreter Wequt Derse Renin the Dog
- Interpreter Salmah Ogan the Wolf
- Interpreter Khovab Nam Reliso the Swallow
- Interpreter Pulin Satire the Tiger
- Interpreter Pheru Vun Lalsu the Fox
- Interpreter Lovopian Azax the Rabbit
- Interpreter Polyizxen "Polly" Feryit the Echidna
- Koka Sharey the Dingo (cafeteria worker)
- Dagra Vanneh Quais (cafeteria worker)
- Timmins Husa the Jackal (front door operator that denied Savoice)
- Voraoke Emmins the Seedrian (young fourier operator)
At the beginning of this episode, Savoice Demoy is tested by Moderator Jola Ed-Nonon in consequence of his aggression a day before. Ed-Nonon attacks him in his room, that is until Moderator Zyphera Elleai intervenes. After this, Savoice flees in response to Elleai's damage to his neighbor, Salmah Ogan.
Once he goes over there, he asks for a change of clothes and a shower. Ogan tells him where the shower, or vaporizer if willed, is in every room. As for the clothes, Ogan offers to take Savoice outside of the District of Turiah to retrieve them, for that is where he lives. As Savoice is uneasy doing so, he eventually makes it out to the entrance door where he is denied by an operator.
Because he was denied, Ogan left to retrieve the clothes while Savoice had to remain at the facility. Being there, he visited the cafeteria for breakfast, meeting Moderator Xanthub Fuge. They speak a while about their situations, and then after Fuge leaves, Moderator Ghonpherti comes in the picture--ridiculing Savoice with the cafeteria worker, Koka. This comes to immediate apology and ignorance from the two persecutors, as Savoice expresses his frustration of the circumstances earlier on the quarrel with Moderator Ed-Nonon.
After this, he visits Zona Kon'effin and receives a dirty robe to wear there, realizing that Salmah did not come on time. He does eventually come, however, and gives him clean clothes to wear. After this, all people of the Conclusion Najarv'sye team met in the "Regimen" to speak to Najarv'sye.
Although the "expression day" for Najarv'sye was short and rather shocking in comparison to his speech the day before, the interpreters managed to ask questions--Savoice fighting for the first. However, the question died off in the conversation until the very end of the meet.
As soon as the meeting was over, Savoice is approached by Interpreter Pheru Vun Lalsu in response to the questioning ordeal. Even though Savoice denied him quickly, he still became comfortable to express his frustration.