Wii U, PlayStation3, PS Vita, iOS, Android
Project Idol: Nikki's Fun House is an interactive and entertainment fan game created by Nikki-Kaji. This game was released for PS3, PS Vita, WiiU, iOS, and Android. This game was released on April 8th, 2014 in all countries to celebrate Nikki the Hedgehog's birthday. This game was put together by Nimes with the help of Marza Animation Planet and Crypton Future Media.
This game was made for you to interact with Nikki-Kaji's characters, also allowing them to interact with each other. This is different from most Nimes games, which are usually adventure or rhythm-based. You can buy presents for the characters, which can be either food for them to eat or objects for them to play with. In order to buy items, you play minigames and earn Idol Dollars.
Each character has an affection bar. When you play with them, their affection bar goes up. However, the affection bar can also go down if you do certain things.
|Rubbing face gently||Happy||Increases|
|Rubbing face gently with one of character's eyes open||Happy||Increases|
|Rubbing face violently||Angry||Decreases|
|Poking Face Continuously||Annoyed (May sometimes cause the character to bite)||Decreases|
|Do nothing||Falls asleep||Nothing|
|Poke character's face while asleep||Suprised||Nothing|
|Brushes character's face while asleep||Smiles||Nothing|
Hide and Seek
The character you are currently using calls over another 2 characters to play a game of hide and seek. This game takes place in the playground, and you must try to find all 3 characters before time is up
Cluck the buttons to the rhythm of the song and earn points as your character and two others dance to the song of your choice!
Songs: Senbonzakura, Time Machine, Viva Happy, PONPONPON, Acute, Remote Control (2 characters only)
Guide your character through the clouds and try to go up as far as you can without falling!
Press the buttons in the right order to make a combo and do awesome jump rope stunts. The faster you click, the more points you get!
- Nikki "Nikkell" The Hedgehog
- Starlight The Hedgehog
- Ryder The Hedgehog
- Percy the Gaiahog
- Ricky the Cat
- Cameron The Hedgehog
(Want to see your character here? Ask in the talk page!)
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- Amy Rose
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Kikime' The Fox
- Cervantes The Speck
- Alexis Petals
- Savannah the Hedgehog
- Blitz the Wolf
- Orange Juice
- Frech Fries
- Crème brûlée
- Watermelon (With the exception of Nikki)
- Star Chips (Starlight exclusive)
- Teddy Bear
- Toy Car
- Paper Airplane
- Tea Set
- Piko Piko Hammer (Amy Exclusive)
- Miles Electric (Tails Exclusive)
- Bloody Rebel (Blitz Exclusive)
- Rockin' Jukebox (Blitz Exclusive)
- Nikki's Room
- Starlight's Room
- Ryders's Room
- Percy's Room
- Ricky's Room
- Cameron's Room
- Sonic's Room
- Amy's Room
- Tails's Room
- Kikime's Room
- Cervantes's Room
- Alexis's Room
- Savannah's Room
- Blitz's Room
- Desert Room (1,700 Idol Points)
- Beach Room (2,000 Idol Points)
- Prince/Princess Room (2,000 Idol Points)
- Medieval Room (2,500 Idol Points)
- Cave Room (2,500 Idol Points)
- Bowling Alley Room (3,000 Points)
- Underwater Room (3,500 Points)
- Green Hill Zone (Free)
- Windy Hill Zone (5 US Dollars)
Ratings and Reception
This game was rated +12 by PEGI . They said "This is an interactive and entertaining game for both males and females. There are a few things that make this game only suitable for +12, such as mild lyrics, mild violence, and suggestive themes. During a few of the songs, characters can be seen sometimes doing seductive movements. Also, some activities show violence, like of one character does not play the tambourine good, the other character will hit them in the head with theirs.
Project Idol: Nikki's Fun House received mixed reviews from fans and critiques. IGN gave it an 8.5 saying, "A very fun game to play, especially when you need that extra happiness."
- This game is inspired by the Diva Room in Project Diva F
- If you try to feed Nikki watermelon, she will not accept the gift, giving the player an angry look.
- If you tune the Rockin' Jukebox to one of Blitz's theme songs (either Born to Raise Hell by Motorhead or Last One Standing by Simple Plan), Blitz will perform an air guitar solo to an imaginary crowd.