Poison is one of the many elements used in the Sonic Fanon universe, amongst others. It is one of the ten main Elements; the others include;
Its opposite is Nature.
Poison is a dangerous, lethal, and brutal element. Overall, Poison has average though unspectacular capabilities in direct physical damage. However, what Poison does not only specialize but excel in is ravaging the target's body with various poisons and toxins, which can have a variety of effects. The range of these effects is numerous, including but not limited to sleep, numbness, paralysis, suffocation, creating illusions, mental/emotional instability, and even death. As such, the Poison element is best used for assassinations, sabotage, stealth, and offensive support.
However, users of the Wind Element can nullify or even turn back a Poison-wielder's toxins if they happen to be airborne ones.
Strong Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take a lot of damage against Poison-aligned attacks.
Strong Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do little damage against Poison-aligned beings.
Weak Against (Offensive)
- Elements that take little damage against Poison-aligned attacks.
Weak Against (Defensive)
- Elements that do a lot of damage against Poison-aligned beings.
The living embodiment of the Poison element. The Poison Clan is centered around this deity.
He is capable of using the Advanced Element of Radiation.
She is capable of using the Advanced Element of Corrosion.
He is capable of using the Advanced Element of Sludge.
She is capable of using the Advanced Element of Spore.
Particularly powerful or well-known/legendary artifacts that are tied to the Element of Poison.
One of the ten Elemental Orbs that are tied to The Elemental Gods. It resembles a sphere of compressed, poisonous gas, yet is solid enough to easily be held.
Any species or race tied to the Element of Poison.
- Toxidna - A subspecies of echidna. Portmanteau of "toxic" and "echidna".
- Toxihog - A subspecies of hedgehog. Portmanteau of "toxic" and "hedgehog".
- Miasmole - A subspecies of mole. Portmanteau of "miasma" and "mole".
- Venolynx - A subspecies of lynx. Portmanteau of "venom" and "lynx".
- Chemical Spear
- Poison Jab
- Toxic Claw
- Poison Fang
- Cross Poison
- Miasma Spindash
- Miasma Claw
- Miasma Fang
- Poison Tail
- Corrosion: Fire/Poison
- Acid: Water/Poison
- Frostbite: Ice/Poison
- Neuro: Electricity/Poison
- Spore: Wind/Poison
- Sludge: Earth/Poison
- Venom: Nature/Poison
- Radiation: Light/Poison
- Death: Darkness/Poison