|1=# Q1: Why is it difficult for her to form a close bond with someone?
- A) Phantom isn't a very easy person to be around. She can be polite, like when ordering a coffee, but she's not really someone you'd choose to hang out with. You could think of her as that one friend in the group that everyone tolerates but no one really likes. She's such a downer and a cynic, growing up with little to no social interaction with others didn't really help.
# Q2: What was her childhood like?
- A) Ahh...yeah, her backstory was cut from her page since I loathe my writing style from way back when. The premise is the same, I think. Doom might argue with me on that, my memory's foggy. In a nutshell: She was an easy kid, she could entertain herself. She read a lot and enjoyed puzzle solving, playing outside in the trees, making things with her hands, gardening, baking...yeah. She still enjoys baking but rarely gets the chance to.
# Q3: Where did you get the idea for Phantom’s attire?
- A) Her current design was actually thought up with the help of Minato. We wanted something practical but still fashionable. Thanks again big bro!
# Q4: Does any subject in school (or school in general) help you in creating your characters?
- A) ) Not really. Worldbuilding on the other hand, definitely. AP econ, AP enviro, and AP bio...you have to learn how the world around you works before writing for your own world. Feel free to disagree with me on that, though.
# Q5: Since Phantom did not attend school, what books did she read to become intelligent?
- A) Mainly survival books. She's intelligent in the sense that she's practical, can take care of herself, and can learn from experience, but in terms of education you'd see in a school...she probably doesn't even know basic algebra.
# Q6: What are some of her weaknesses?
- A) Yeah, another piece missing on her page...I swear that she's fully developed, I'm just lazy at writing. She's a medium ranged combatant, she doesn't really do hand-to-hand but she doesn't have spectacular aim either. Her wind abilities are limited, long hair is a detriment in itself...and if we're talking outside of combat, she's horrible at convincing people to do things, forming allies/bonds, and again, she isn't very well educated.
# Q7: Was there anything that was cut or changed when you were making the character?
- A) I...honestly can't remember, aside from changing her from an "adventurer" to "treasure hunter," plus some detail changes in the personality and backstory.
# Q8: How did she acquire all her powers?
- A) That's another piece of her backstory. Wind is genetics, seeing the dead was the consequence of a wish.
# Q9: Do you think she would be a good addition to the canon Sonic cast? What would her role be if she were in a Sonic game?
- A) Oh goodness no, they already have Shadow, I don't think they need another angsty grump lol. If she had to be in a game...her role would depend on the story of the game. She's a character that looks out for herself, she could be on the hero's or the villain's side. Liiike Shadow. Hoo boy.
# Q10: Phantom has won both SFW awards and Featured Article. Which one was most exciting for you?
- A) Both! While Phantom is (unfortunately) a character I don't always work with, she still is my main (sort of) and my first character on the wiki. As such, she means a lot to me, so it's really flattering that people think that she's worthy of such titles.