Nega-Nick originally started out looking exactly like Nick whenever he first appeared in the real world, with blue jeans and a black-and-gold t-shirt on. However, the next time he appeared, he had drastically changed his outfit (although it is humorously relatable to Melvin's outfit in the popular internet series Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series). Nega-Nick's new appearance (which is his appearance to date) consists of "a blackish-purple cape, tan jeans, a black muscle shirt, a brown belt, black tennis shoes, a gold necklace with a crystal skull on the end of it, and a crown made out of light stone." Nega-Nick's hair was also changed from Nick's poofy and curly golden-brown hair to a spiky tanned-white hair color to suit Nega-Nick.
Relations To Other Characters
- Nick's Family
- Sonic The Hedgehog (Human)
- Miles "Tails" Prower (Human)
- Knuckles The Echinda (Human)
- Jet The Bird (Human)
- Silver The Hedgehog (Human)
- Rouge The Bat (Human)
- Shadow The Hedgehog (Human)
- Amy Rose (Human)
- Kevin The Knaaren
- Despite being Nick's polar opposite, they both share the same height, the same eye color, and the same DNA.
- Nega-Nick was able to create Iama from the scepter he had obtained, so it is possible he can create more clones when the time is right.
- Since Nick hates the "Absolutely Flawless" recurring gag in Sonic's Reality Check, it might be possible that Nega-Nick actually likes that joke.
- Nega-Nick was the first person in the series to find a Chaos Emerald.
- Nega-Nick is based off of Melvin from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, a popular internet comedy made by LitteKuriboh.
- Nega-Nick's first encounter with his enemies in the real world was against Tails and Yorobot.
- Nega-Nick is currently the only OC with a theme.thumb|300px|right|Forgotten Shade (Nega-Nick's Theme)