My Sweet Mom (Japanese: マイスウィートママ Maisuu~ītomama) is the eleventh episode of the rebooted Mariala Anime series, My Sweet Life. It first aired on June 12, 2015 in the United States, and on February 23, 2015 in Japan.
While Alexis and Christina are going to Spagonia to have a concert, their moms, Concordia the Fox and Carly the Cat, decide to have a ladies' night. The two mothers head out to the club and prank call people from their high school many years ago. However, Concordia prank calls Gold, Carly's divorcee. And Concordia made Gold make a fool out of himself.
When she did this Carly fake laughed and slapped Concordia across the face. She was upset. Concordia fought back. The two girls had a huge fight, as slapping turned into punching, which turned into tearing each other apart. Then, they start to talk about each other's children. The two then say that they don't want their children being around each other anymore.
When Alexis and Christina get back home, Concordia and Carly pull them away from each other, as the moms hiss at each other. The two are banned from seeing each other. How will the two girls reason with their mothers to apologize to each other?
- Carly the Cat
- Concordia the Fox
- Alexis Petals
- Christina "Christie" the HedgeCat
- Tempest the Hedgehog
- Sean the Fox
- Michelle the Cat
- David the HedgeFox
- Lina the Hedgehog (Mentioned only)
- Storm the Hedgehog (Mentioned only)
- Emerald the Hedgehog (Mentioned only)
- Bloodstone the Hedgehog (Mentioned only)
- Sasha Petals (Mentioned only)
- Gold the Hedgehog (Mentioned only)
- Concordia and Sean are introduced for the first time
- Concordia and Carly get into a huge fight, and become friends again
- This episode focuses on Alexis