My Sweet Gossip (Japanese:マイスウィートゴシップMaisuu~ītogoshippu) is the eighth episode of the rebooted Mariala Anime series, My Sweet Life. It first aired on May 22, 2015 in the United States, and on February 16, 2015 in Japan.
With Michelle having plans and going away for the weekend, Alexis and Christina decide to spend the entire weekend to have a double sleepover;which lasts from Friday to Sunday! They decide to go to Brockland Fields and have fun in their park. Alexis starts a game of Confession. Typically, the two tell the stories about the previous dates with their boyfriends.
They then start to gossip about them. Meanwhile, Danny, David and Cole are practicing their skateboard tricks. While they are doing it, Cole and Danny happen to overhear a secret that Cole told Christina to keep. Alexis told an embarrassing date story about Danny. Nonchalantly, the two leave David and circle around them without them noticing to spy on their gossip.
Cole and Danny hear all of the secrets now exposed to their girlfriends, and the boys fear that the girls are going to spread those gossip stories to everyone in the city. This might ruin the relationship of the two couples, and even worse, ruin their lives! What will the boys and the skate clique do?
- Cole the Echidna
- Daniel "Danny" the Hedgehog
- Alexis Petals
- Christina "Christie" the HedgeCat
- David the HedgeFox
- Sebastian the Fox Hybrid
- Kester the Echidna
- Candace the HedgeFox
- Evergreen the Echidna
- Ricardo the Wolf
- Michelle the Cat (Mentioned Only)
- Alexis and Christina share a bunch of secrets that their boyfriends wanted them to keep with each other
- Candace and Evergreen appear for the first time
- This is the first time that Michelle doesn't make an actual appearance
- This episode focuses on David
- During this episode, Michelle is in Hollywood with her moviestar friends because she was invited to the premier of a movie that her friend starred in