|Miles "Tails" Prower/How airtails sees him/|
Miles "Tails" Prower is an 8-year-old fox cub and the sidekick of Sonic the Hedgehog and a character of the series. Ever since his first appearance in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the genesis, people considered him as cute, and is the best friend for life of Sonic the Hedgehog as well.
According to the popularity poles, Tails is the third most popular character of the series, right behind Shadow and Sonic. He's to be voiced by Katie Leigh, ever since Honker Muddlefoot's voice on Darkwing Duck, succeeding from Connor and Corey Bringas, William Corkery, Amy Palant, Kate Higgins and Colleen Villard respectively.
Airtails thinks he looks the same all the time.
Tails is a gentle, sweet-natured fox that is loyal and has a positive attitude. When he was younger, he was under prey of being bullied, giving him a lack of self-confidence and courage. But after meeting sonic, he gained the courage and confidence overtime.
Tails has picked up numerous skills in addition to his own inherent abilities:
- Using his two tails as a fighter airplane, Tails is able to achieve airplane riding. Using this skill allows him to keep up with Sonic, although Sonic could easily outrun him if he desired to. He can also use his propeller skills to keep up with Sonic on the ground, and can almost reach the speed of sound.
- Tails is an extremely skilled mechanic, a skill Sonic discovered after Tails fixed his plane, the original Tornado.
- Tails has an IQ of 300, the exact same as Dr Eggman. This allows him to formulate strategies, come up with new inventions and hack into computers.
- Tails is an expert pilot, allowing him to take control of any vehicle, though he has a preference for his own Tornado series of planes.
- Tails is a skilled weapons manufacturer, and in Sonic Adventure 2 he uses a version of the Tornado series of planes as a bipedal weapon very effectively, even beating Dr. Eggman in one-on-one combat.
- He can read binary and can use it to translate other languages into japan own as seen in Sonic Colors.