The Lightning Blade, also known as the Lightning Cutter, is basically a more focused and more powerful version of the Chidori. Unlike the Chidori, which seems like a large mass of electricity in the users hand, the Lightning Blade is far more concentrated. Despite this, the Lightning Blade suffers from the same draw-backs as the Chidori. The technique supposedly got its name from once being used to cut through a bolt of lightning.
- Bazba Cormac
- Elettricitá the Lightning Rabbit
- Nanostrutturata the Demonhog
- Rocket the Hedgefoxidna
- Statyx the Hedgehog
- Tyler Chanphi (understands the basics; unable to actually perform this technique completely)
- Victoria the Power Hedgehog
- Will the Echidna
- Yellow Dragons at about Ancient age
- Damien the Raikou (Mobianized Pokemon)
- Chidori: Original Technique
- Chaos Lightning Blade: A version used in conjunction with Chaos Control.
The technique is so advanced and difficult to use that it has an S-rank, making it probably one of the most powerful close-combat techniques in existence.
This article is a stub.