|Freedom Fighters (Kingdom of Acorn)|
|Group Overview and Statistics|
Freedom Fighter group
After Sonic's victory in the Final Zone
Freedom Fighter groups
The Freedom Fighters were formed after Dr. Eggman had taken over the city of Mobotropolis by a young Sally, out of a desire to stop hiding and make a difference. The team first formed after Sonic the Hedgehog's victory against Eggman in the Final Zone, inspired by Sonic's heroism. Among their many victories were liberating Mobotropolis from Dr. Eggman and rescuing King Acorn from the Special Zone. Despite Sally's fears, King Acorn allowed her to stay with the Freedom Fighters, realizing how valuable she was to the team despite his own fears for her sabut not realizing that they was fighting the most dangerous enemy scourage evil Sonic's girlfriend who had took over her host's body for 10 years.
The Freedom Fighters originally used guerrilla tactics as they did not have the numbers or the resources for a proper army. However, since the reestablishment of the Kingdom of Acorn and Eggman's open declaration of war, they have abandoned these tactics for a more direct and frontal method of attack.
- Sky Patrol: The mobile base of operations, designed and built by Rotor and Tails.
- Twister: A bi-plane piloted by Antoine and designed by Rotor. Designed after the Tornado and the Tornado 2.
- Extreme Gear: Small hoverboards employed by members of the Freedom Fighters incapable of independent flight or for high speed transport.
- It was Sonic who came up with the team's name.
- Sally, Antoine, Bunnie, Rotor, Sonic and Tails were the original members, while Marsha, Julie, Cosmo, Saffron, NICOLE, Knuckles and Elias came members later on.