She has golden fur & generally wears white priestess clothing.
Inari is generally a very calm & kind person. She is very protective of her home village, even dying to protect it.
Born with 3 Tails in September of 1396, Inari would spend hours each day meditating in her family shrine, like her mother before her. When she was 3 her younger sister Yukimi was born. When she was 4 her brother Hoshimaru was born. When she was 6 her sister Mizumi was born. At the age of 10 she gained her 6th permanent tail. 4 years later her sister Yukimi would also gain the 6th permanent tail, while they both were meditating together. At the age of 18 she became the first permanent Kyubi.
At the age of 22 she would marry, & 1 year later she would give birth to her first daughter Hikari at the age of 23. She would give birth to a son possessing 2 Tails at age 24, which she named Naruto. At age 25 Inari gave birth to her 2nd Daughter, Hinata, who was also born with 2 Tails. At age 27 Inari gave birth to a 3rd daughter which was named Kikyo. Even after she died in her 30s, from wounds received while protecting her 4 children from attacking yokai (Black Arms), she would continue to grant Kitsune Power to her descendents.
- Telekinesis: Born with, fairly powerful
- Hallucikinesis: Born with, fairly powerful
- Purification: Born with, average strength. Can create barriers keeping out that which is impure, heals the mind, & cleanses the soul some.
- Energy Transfer: Gained upon growing her 4th Tail. She can use this to empower others, & heal wounds.
- Pyrokinesis: Average strength, gained upon growing her 5th Tail.
- Geokinesis: Gained upon growing her 6th Tail.
- Electrokinesis: Weak gained upon growing her 7th Tail.
- Kazekinesis: Weak gained upon growing her 8th Tail.
- Hydrokinesis: Weak only gained upon growing her 9th Tail.
Poison, Electricity, both lead to her death when fighting off hundreds of Black Arms.
- Her last 5 Kinetic Powers represent the 5 Chakra Natures in the Naruto series.
- She is based loosely on the Shinto Goddess Inari.
- All 4 of her children would become permanent Kyubi.