|Location||Southwestern coast of the Cool Edge Zone|
- Anja the Ptarmigan - Formerly, became an Artika Egg Soldier in order to avoid death
Cyberized Tizheruks - The small population that formerly dwelt at the coastline of the village had since been captured and Cyberized, made into mindless slaves that guard the Badnik factory
The Icy Outpost is an area located on the Mobian continent of Artika. It sits on the southwestern coastline of the Cool Edge Zone, and used to be a fishing village, before it was conquered by Tundra the Walrus at the behest of Dr. Eggman; it was mostly destroyed, with a Badnik factory rebuilt in its place.
Icy Outpost was also known for the population being comprised almost entirely of avian Mobians, particularly of the arctic variety.
The geology of Icy Outpost is fairly unremarkable, consisting primarily of a flat tundra, with the village itself being located near the coastline. There used to be a humble little fishing village here, but most of the buildings had since been torn down by Tundra and his forces; now, a large Badnik factory sits where the village used to be.
Flora and Fauna
As with most of Artika, both Frost Imps and Denkojo could be found roaming around Icy Outpost, with a few 'domesticated' individuals being found within the village itself. Tundra Catoblepi were used as beasts of burden here, pulling carts filled with trade goods back and forth.
The only known 'threat' to Icy Outpost came from the small Tizheruk population that lived off the coastline of the village. They generally did not attack the inhabitants, but were known to compete with them for fish, sometimes attempting to raid their catches for food. Many of the inhabitants of Icy Outpost utilized ranged weaponry in order to scare away any Tizheruks without causing them lasting injury, and generally this method was quite successful.
NOTE: As Icy Outpost was overtaken by the Eggman Empire, many of the residents no longer reside within this area, save for the few at the Badnik factory.
- Anja the Ptarmigan - Female;
- Gustav the Penguin - Male; Gustav managed to escape without getting caught by Tundra and his regiment, running all the way to the Gelid Forest, where he eventually met the Gelid Forest Freedom Fighters.
- Rodica the Gull - Female; after Tundra took over Icy Outpost, Rodica was one of the unfortunate few who were forcefully Cyberized and made to stay at the Badnik factory in order to oversee operations.
- Lenard the Quail - Male; even before the destruction of Icy Outpost, Lenard was a member of The Silver Huntsmen, stationed there as a watchman of sorts. He escaped Tundra's forces and made his way back to the Huntsmen base, where he resumed his role as a trainer.
- Cyberized Tizheruks - The small population of Tizheruks that formerly dwelt at the coastline of the village had since been captured and Cyberized, made into mindless slaves that guard the Badnik factory from intruders.