|Location||Gelid Forest (northwestern area), Artika|
The Ice Clan of Kyanos is one of The Elemental Clans, and they reside within the northwestern area of the Gelid Forest, which is located on the continent of Artika. They are centered around Kyanos, the God of Ice.
A long time ago, the founder of the Ice Clan, Lady Nivalis Frostwind lived in peace with the other nine founders. Arguments about who's Element was superior arose, however, and eventually the ten friends split away from each other, traveling their separate ways.
As Nivalis traveled, she came across like-minded individuals, those who worshiped Kyanos and were proficient at manipulating the Ice Element, just like her. These new "followers" of hers accompanied her to the Gelid Forest, the spot where the Ice Clan would be founded.
Like all new settlements, the early Ice Clan village was small, comprised of Lady Nivalis and her roughly 20 followers. The abundance of evergreen trees provided a lot of material to build shelters with, and the seeds provided were replanted further into the forest; a clearing had been made at the edge of the forest, where the village would soon be built.
This Roleplay will be the Ice Clan's first and so far most major appearance. Tunndrae appears briefly in the first part, seeming to be searching for something; this is revealed to be some sign of Kyanos.
Meanwhile, Arktilises can be seen practicing her skills with the bow and arrow on a training dummy.
Allies (good to fair terms)
Neutral (purely ambivalent)
- Earth Clan of Temblor -
- Electric Clan of Haeos -
- Dark Clan of Voidstar -
- Poison Clan of Dantamu -
- Nature Clan of Mokuhana -
Enemies (poor to bad terms)
Only the hardiest of flora can grow in the frosty lands of Artika; this is one of the very few places that Yache Berries grow in abundance.
The Ice Clan's main source of obtaining goods is by trading Yache Berries.
Tundra Reaver Protection
Due to these predators being hunted to the point where they are endangered (their horns and pelt are prized), the Ice Clan has enforced a strict "No Poaching" law to protect any Tundra Reavers on their territory.
- Kyanos - The Ice Clan's main deity, Kyanos is the living embodiment of the Ice element.
- Rahab - A Primordial Ice god. Rahab is a monstrous Ice dragon who lives deep within the Shiverstone Caves.
- Durga - A Primordial Ice goddess. She is also associated with both vengeance and protection.
- Telchur - The Goddess of the Winter Solstice.
- Chraden -
- Articuno - It is said that Articuno hatched on the tallest mountain in the Southern Tundra. As such, this mountain has been named "Articuno Peak".
- Regice - Regice was apparently "born" deep within the frozen caves of the Icecap Zone, located on Angel Island.
- Kyurem -
- Imawashii - A legend shared amidst the Ice Clan, Imawashii is hailed as a guardian of the Tundra. Very few people have seen him, however, and so no one is sure what he really looks like; it has been argued by some that he is an Abomasnow of behemothic proportions. Others say he is an Ice dragon, and still others claim him to be a giant Glalie.
- Dialga - One of the few Deities that all of the Clans collectively worship; the other two are Palkia and Giratina. Dialga is the God of Time.
- Palkia - One of the few Deities that all of the Clans collectively worship; the other two are Dialga and Giratina. Palkia is the God of Space.
- Giratina - One of the few Deities that all of the Clans collectively worship; the other two are Palkia and Dialga. Giratina is the God of Antimatter.
The current leader of the Ice Clan, a member of the Frostwind family and the descendant of Lady Nivalis, the founder of the Ice Clan said to have been spiritually connected with Kyanos.
The current second-in-command of the Ice Clan.
The mother of Tunndrae Frostwind.
The father of Tunndrae Frostwind.
Alongside the leader and second-in-command, the Light Clan's War Council consists of the Head Soldier, Head Battle Mage/Magess, Head Summoner, Head Knight and Head Tactician.
- Tunndrae the Fox - Leader
- Inghet the Cat - S.i.C
- Xeadas the Wolf - Head Soldier
- Jökull the Walrein - Head Knight
- Lodisema the Coati - Head Battle Magess
- Ghiaccio the Hedgecat - Head Summoner
- Zachveni the Galago - Head Tactician
While they don't live full-time at the Ice Clan village in the Southern Tundra, nor were they born there, Honorary Members are singular allies of the Ice Clan, having gained their collective trust through various means (often through helping them numerous times).
Like the other Clans, the Ice Clan has a well-guarded vault containing powerful Ice-aligned weaponry. The purpose of this vault is unknown, but it can be speculated that the weapons contained within are only to be used in dire circumstances.
Some of these weapons are;
- Chraden's Wrath - A battleaxe.
- Frozen Harbinger - A staff designed to channel immense amounts of Ice-Elemental energy/magic.
- Ledovec = Czech word for "glacier"
- Ledynas = Lithuanian word for "glacier"
- Geleira = Portuguese word for "glacier"
- Baridi = Swahili word for "winter"
- Fraicheur = French word for "chill"
- Zachveni = Czech word for "shiver"
- Lodisema = Estonian word for "shiver"
- Brivido = Italian word for "shiver"
- Racoros = Romanian word for "cool"
- Serin = Turkish word for "cool"
- Givrali = French name of Glaceon
- Karsitus = Estonian word for "flurry"
- Lufadas = Portuguese word for "flurries"
- Hakugin = Japanese word for "snow" (claimed by Nero TH)
- Tajuton = Finnish word for "cold" (as an adjective)
- Glaziarra = Basque word for "glacier"
- Jökull = Icelandic word for "glacier"
- Buzul = Turkish word for "glacier"
- Guluhin = Filipino word for "flurry"
- Banjir = Indonesian/Malay word for "flurries"
- Nivalis = Latin word for "winter" (as an adjective)
- Isaldymas = Lithuanian word for "freeze" (as a noun)
Names For You
- Names you can ask to "claim" in order to create a clan member.
- Rafegues = Catalan word for "flurries"
- Rozruch = Czech/Slovak word for "flurry"
- Byge = Danish word for "flurry"
- Axitacion = Galician word for "flurry"
- Aufregung = German word for "flurry"
- Szelroham = Hungarian word for "flurry"
- Folate = Italian word for "flurries"
- Brazmas = Latvian word for "flurries"
- Sujudimas = Lithuanian word for "flurry"
- Sniegas = Lithuanian word for "flurries"
- Zavan = Slovak word for "flurries"
- Razburjenje = Slovenian word for "flurry"
- Pakkanen = Finnish word for "frost"
- Fredor = Catalan word for "coldness"
- Kulde = Danish word for "coldness"
- Koelheid = Dutch word for "coldness" (as a noun)
- Külmus = Estonian word for "coldness"
- Frialdade = Galician word for "coldness"
- Saltumas = Lithuanian word for "coldness"
- Neguan = Basque word for "winter"
- Prezimovat = Czech word for "winter" (as a verb)
- Tahun = Indonesian word for "winter" (as a noun)
- Brumalis = Latin word for "winter" (as an adjective)
- Parziemot = Latvian word for "winter"(as a verb)
- Mossteppe = Dutch word for "tundra" (as a noun)