Hydro Break is a powerful physical Water ability.
The user covers themselves with water, and then drops the full weight of their body onto the foe to damage them, generating a small, radial wave of water in the process. The heavier the user is, the more powerful this attack is, and the larger and more damaging the resulting water wave.
To add more power to this attack, users that can also fly typically dive-bomb the foe, using their velocity to add to the weight of the attack.
- Heat Crash - Fire variant
- Arctic Crusher - Ice variant
- Lightning Slam - Electric variant
- Aerial Slam - Wind variant
- Earth Hammer - Earth variant
- Blinding Impact - Light variant
- Spectral Crusher - Darkness variant
- Floral Bomber - Nature variant
- Venom Smash - Poison variant
- Heavy Bomber - Elementless variant
- Chaos Impact - Chaos variant
The rank of this attack varies depending on the body weight and mass of the user. In the hands of very large and heavy creatures, the rank can be as high as an "S".