Howling Zephyr is a powerful Wind-aligned attack that draws power directly from the Elemental Realm of Wind.
The user takes time to focus their energies, and then summons several compressed crescents of wind from the Elemental Realm of Wind itself to strike the foe. The wind crescents have great piercing capabilities, and tend to create small explosions when they hit things; the resulting explosions can shove back medium-weight enemies who are too close by.
Despite the strength of this technique, it takes time for the user to focus and build a connection with the Wind Realm, leaving them vulnerable to counterattack during the charge time. It also drains a lot of stamina to use.
- Cosmic Blaze - Fire variant
- Algorstorm - Ice variant
- Aqua Purge - Water variant
- Galvanic Blast - Electric variant
- Earth Fury - Earth variant
- Hallowed Barrage - Light variant
- Dark Fusillade - Darkness variant
- Sylvan Shower - Nature variant
- Virulent Rain - Poison variant
- Chaos Starstorm - Chaos variant
- Unnamed - Soul variant
While this attack carries a great deal of sheer power, its long charge time, coupled with the fact that it drains a lot of the user's stamina, grants this technique an A-Rank.