# 1. Q) Where did you get the concept for Hiero?
- A) I got the concept for our angry little hawk here during a playthrough of Bionicle Heroes on a Gamecube emulator. I wanted to create a hero who was troubled and stuff, his concept changed around and he's honestly become one of my strongest growing characters in my roster.
# 2. Q) Are you satisfied with how he is right now?
- A) I am damned satisfied with my hawk here. He's grown an awful lot on me. Originally I didn't think the Wiki would like his dark tastes or accept him for what he is, now he's got several people aboard his support train. And I'm constantly tweaking the page so that he fits for everyone's tastes, the character is in constant development and I've even several stories for his future timeline and legacy.
# 3. Q) If there were anything you could change about him, what would it be?
- A) Probably how aggro he used to be, but honestly I feel that's what made him so unique.
# 4. Q) How would you think Hiero would adapt in the real world?
- A) Had he been younger, definitely not. Though in his current life, probably. Really he shouldn't be an actual person because of his native ways, so no not really he wouldn't really adapt.
# 5. Q) What is your personal opinion of Hiero?
- A) Personally, I love my hawk. He's grown on me so much, from dark times to happy days that character has always been a way to let go of unwanted emotions. I personally like his story and I'm always editing it so that people will too, though I do need to tweak several things to make it better at the same time.
# 6. Q) Any future plans for this guy?
- A) Tons. From him finally settling down, to him having his course of death. Everything is being developed for him.
# 7. Q) If you met Hiero in the real world, how do you think you and he would react to each other?
- A) It'd be a.. tense relationship. The hawk is very cynical and often pushes his opinions on others regardless of what they think. I wouldn't lie, debates between me n him would get heated (sawwhatididthar) but I feel as though if I were to calm and modernize him, he'd be a great friend. Though it's unlikely.
Alright, any final words from our friend here before we go?
"Awards were never really anything for me. Personally, even though I don't know these people or why they like me I'm so honored to be appreciated by them and liked for what I do. It makes me feel as though Ridas was right about me being successful."