The Hard-Boiled Heavies are a group of antagonists in The Legend of Fox the Brave: Rise of Ruin. While the warriors are fighting to take their home back, the Heavies fight to take the Worlds for themselves. They are led by the Heavy King. They originally debuted in the 2017 smash-hit game Sonic Mania, and its 2018 DLC Sonic Mania Plus as Bosses.
- Heavy King: Leader; Egg Reverie Zone(Super Sonic only) and Lava Reef Act 2(Knuckles in Mania Mode, everyone in Encore Mode)
- Heavy Magician: Magician; Mirage Saloon Zone
- Heavy Gunner: Police officer; Studiopolis Zone
- Heavy Shinobi: Ninja; Press Garden Zone
- Heavy Rider: Knight; Lava Reef Act 2(Sonic, Tails, Mighty, and Ray in Mania Mode)
Base of Operations
This is largely unknown, though it's possible that the Heavy King operates from the Egg Fleet after it was left without a captain following the defeat and destruction of Metal Sonic in Menace of Metal.
Starting in Vengeance of Night, the Heavies began to appear all over the Four Worlds, each given a different task to antagonize Lucky's Resistance with while they were busy with trying to reclaim the Four Worlds from Dr. Finitevus and Infinite. Eventually, the King's plan would succeed, with the Resistance forced into hiding once more.
Not counting Metal Sonic(who is considered a Modern and Boom enemy as well), the Heavies are the only Classic Sonic enemies to appear in the series. Additionally, they are given voices, while they were silent in Sonic Mania(this is due to the Classic characters being silent, save for Classic Tails and Eggman in Sonic Generations).