Gladia the Hybrid is one of the unlockable characters of Sonic Crossovers.
Gladia is a combination of a hedgehog, a fox, a cow, and sometimes a cyborg. She has the same appearance as Glacius, but has a pink, heart-shaped gem in between her horns, eyes with blue star-shaped irises, two blue fox tails, a white stomach, a pair of large angel wings, and white fur on her chest. She has a black spot around the fur of her right eyelid. Gladia wears the same shoes and gloves as Glacius. Her fangs are shown every time her mouth is opened. As a cyborg, her right arm, left leg, and left side of her head are silver with golden wires and her left eye is a black, glass contact. She wears blue sleeves with brighter blue hearts.
Attacks and Abilities
Gladia possesses every ability in existence, including:
- Super speed that gives her the ability to travel through time and space and create multitudes of afterimages.
- Infinite endurance.
- The ability to breathe underwater, in noxious gasses, or in space.
- Incredibly good senses, instincts, and reflexes.
- The ability to create indestructible force fields.
- X-ray vision.
- The ability to see invisible or hidden objects.
- Night vision.
- The ability to change timelines.
- The ability to control space and time.
- Super Transformation that does not require Chaos Emeralds.
- Calming powers that can drive anyone into a passive state.
- The ability to redeem enemies with her howl.
- A cyborg form that gives her dramatically enhanced speed and strength.
- A cyborg eye that can scan anybody’s powers, locate enemies, and find things that are lost forever.
- Her punches, kicks, running, and even her anger will create blasts every kind of natural disaster (just like creating fire with a punch).
Gladia has a weakness. Without her gem, she will lose her powers until and unless she gets her gem back.