Giga Impact is an immensely powerful physical attack.
The user draws upon a large amount of energy from their very essence and cloaks their body in the energy. They then charge their target in a head-on attack. The energy is released upon impact, resulting in an extremely powerful and deadly blow. The impact can blow apart the body of an average person, and punch clean holes through larger opponents, as well as barriers and even thick metal walls. However, the physical strain and large use of energy leaves the user utterly incapable of movement or defending themselves, leaving them completely open to attack.
- Wolfe the Hunter
- Big the Cat
- Lei the Hedgehog
- Anne the Power Hedgehog
- Reflex Stutrai
- Ralph the Lion
- Brunhilde the Orca
- Marunha Gekido
- Alpha the Blaziken
- Ash the Hippowdon (Mobianized)
- Bridgette the Magmar (Mobianised)
- Tristella Tse'Elon (Mobianized Mienshao)
- Sajin Losussoc (Mobianised Stoutland)
- Cass the Raikou
- Ontager Fisk (Mobianized Ursaring)
- Hyper Beam: A non-physical move of equal attack and effect.
- Rock Wrecker: Earth variant
- Blast Burn: Fire variant
- Hydro Cannon: Water variant
- Frenzy Plant: Grass variant
- Mega Shock: Electric variant
- Holy Nova Blast: Holy variant
- Chaos Blast: Chaos variant
- Roar of Time: Temporal variant
- Sky Dive: Wind variant
- Gaia Impact: The "Soul" Variant
- Knock Away: Technique of equal attack power, focusing on throwing/moving a target with the impact.
Add your move here if it is a variant of this move.
This article is a stub.