Gatling Fire is a multi-hit attack of the Fire Element.
By drawing upon their connection to the Element of Fire, the user manifests many small fireballs and fires them at the foe in rapid succession. While one fireball by itself isn't terribly powerful, the damage ramps up considerably if the user can launch many fireballs at their opponent. The number of fireballs launched depends on how strong the user's connection to the Fire Element is.
This attack can also burn the opponent, with each fireball having a chance to do so; if multiple fireballs manage to burn the opponent, the burns will intensify.
- Fou the Phoenix
- Fantasm the Psychic
- Pyris the Hedgehog
- Lance the Power Hedgehog
- Bazba Cormac
- Bidane the Leopard
- Icicle Spear - Ice variant
- Aquatic Shrapnel - Water variant
- Shock Launcher - Electric variant
- Wind Needle - Wind variant
- Rock Blast - Earth variant
- Holy Bolts - Light variant
- Dark Rounds - Darkness variant
- Bullet Seed - Nature variant
- Poison Sting - Poison variant
- Spike Cannon - Elementless variant
A fairly simple attack to learn, it can nevertheless be quite effective, earning it a B-Rank.