|Frostina, the Goddess of Snow|
Mt. Frostina, Ringstar Island
Knuckles, the Chaotix, and company (eventually).
Ice skating, ice sculptures, ice cream, slushies(sp?), milkshakes, and other things related to the cold.
Frostina, the Goddess of Snow, also known as Frostine, or simply Tina, is a character from SolarBlaze's episodic fanfic, Knuckles' Chaotix: Elements of Power. She is the younger sister of Volcana and Oceana, and the dimensional counterpart of Slush. Like her sisters, she has made her debut in Dimensional Chaos.
Powers and Abilities
As with Slush, she possesses power over the ice element, being able to freeze enemies and object with cold temperatures that go below zero. Similar to Squash and Stonia's ability to forge weapons out of stone, Frostina can do the same thing with ice.
Frostina is Slush's dimensional counterpart, which, of course, means that she's the youngest of the original three Parallel Goddesses. Like her counterpart, Frostina was most likely imprisoned within her gem during an uprising that took place thousands of years prior to the series.
Thousands of years later, during the events of Dimensional Chaos, Frostina was released by the Ringstar Island guardian, Luna. After getting acquainted with one another, Frostina agreed to help Luna protect the emeralds and the island from the threat of the "dimensional invaders".
- Volcana, the Goddess of Flames (Triplet/Older Sister)
- Oceana, the Goddess of Waves (Triplet/Older Sister)
- Slush, the Goddess of Ice (Dimensional Equivalent/"Sister")
- PG-001/Stonia, the Goddess of Earth ("Sister")
- PG-002/Woodra, the Goddess of Flora ("Sister")
- PG-003/Electra, the Goddess of Thunder ("Sister")
- PG-004/Tornada, the Goddess of Air ("Sister")
- PG-005/Goldra, the Goddess of All Elements ("Sister")
- Frostina's name is an obvious pun on the word "frost" and the name of "Christina".
- The colors on Frostina's dress are meant to represent freezer-burn.
- "Quartz Future" and "Iron Program" were chosen as Frostina's theme songs, due to the fact that they both sound "icy" and outer-space like, with the latter explanation representing her (eventual) affiliation with an extraterrestrial.
- Originally, SolarBlaze intended for Frostina to have an icy clear color scheme, but she was given a blue one instead, since he could not get it to look as he originally envisioned it.
- Black-Hog, rather than Luna, was originally going to be the one to release Frostina from her gem, but that was decided against at the last second, due to the fact that all seven of the Chaos Emeralds hadn't been found at the time (and not to mention the fact that adjustments were still being made to the Tornado Time Twister), and SolarBlaze was in a hurry to get her debut out of the way before the PG Experiments made theirs.