Fire Fang is a strong, close-range attack.
Coating their teeth in fire, the user lunges and bites down on the foe, scorching everything around the bite area. The strength of this attack is determined by how strong the user's bite force is.
As it is a biting attack, the user needs to get their face extremely close to the foe, leaving the more vulnerable areas of their head (eyes, ears, etc.) potentially open to attack. Being an Fire-aligned move, this attack can inflict burns.
- Soratatsu the Dragon
- Kotuumath the Halfbreed
- Tectonic the Thylacine
- Río the Alligator
- Niente the Mongoose
- King Napalm Pyrinth
- Hardrock the Echidna
- Froilan the Salamander
- Sintas the Blazing Cat
- Fire Fox
- Ash the Hippowdon (Mobianized Pokemon)
- Sajin Losussoc (Mobianised Stoutland)
- Therilde Jonasen (Mobianized Noivern)
- Flame (Mobianized Litten)
Add your character here if they can perform this move.
- Ice Fang - Ice variant
- Aqua Fang - Water variant
- Thunder Fang - Electric variant
- Divine Fang - Light variant
- Shadow Fang - Dark variant
- Poison Fang - Poison variant
- Crunch - Elementless variant
Add your move here if it is a variant of this move.
This article is a stub.