Drakath Firestorm - leader
|Location||Scorching Plains, nearby Infernum Volcus|
- 1 History
- 2 Relations
- 3 Culture/Lifestyle
- 4 Notable Members
- 5 Information
- 6 Notes
- 7 Names
A long time ago, the founder of the Fire Clan, Sir Ghriosai Firestorm lived in peace with the other nine founders. Arguments about who's Element was superior arose, however, and eventually the ten friends split away from each other, traveling their separate ways.
As Ghriosai traveled, he came across like-minded individuals, those who worshiped Fiamme and were proficient at manipulating the Fire Element, just like him. These new "followers" of his accompanied him to the Scorching Plains, the spot where the Fire Clan would be founded.
Like all new settlements, the early Fire Clan village was small, comprised of Sir Ghriosai and his roughly 20 followers.
With the sudden, shocking disappearance of the Clan's chief deity, Fiamme, the people of the Fire Clan try to resume life as normally as possible, but there's a constant feeling of loss and uncertainty looming over them. Eventually, however, Razer the Fox comes across the village, where he is stopped by Tulekahju the Mongoose and Kyndill the Coyote. While at first Tulekahju demands that Razer halt, he sees that the fox is in pain, and takes pity on him, asking him if he is lost.
Razer tells the mongoose that he is looking for temporary lodging, and Tulekahju invites him into the village. The two seem to hit it off well enough, and Tulekahju ends up telling Razer about the village's current woes, after letting slip that the residents are on edge, and Razer in turn is curious to know why. The clan leader, Drakath Firestorm, eventually walks in as well, and tells Razer to not trouble himself with the clan's issues, as the lion doesn't want to burden his guest.
Allies (good to fair terms)
Neutral (purely ambivalent)
Enemies (poor to bad terms)
- Ice Clan of Kyanos -
- Nihlic Clan of Nihlus -
- Water Clan of Neso -
- The Ocean Nomads -
- Northamer Egg Army - In particular, they've clashed with Alistair the Porcupine's regiment of the Northamer Egg Army, primarily due to the Sub-boss's fascination with Infernum Volcus.
The soil of the Fire Clan's home is rich in nutrients due to the ash from Infernum Volcus, therefore farming is a big part of their lifestyle. Occa and Rawst Berries grow in great quantities in the Scorching Plains, especially near the Fire Clan village; these berries make up a large part of the medicines and salves created by the Medics, as well as the potions created by the Alchemists. Fireblossoms also grow in great quantities.
Surplus crops (often in the form of Occa and Rawst berries) are often traded for building materials and rare plants (such as Yache and Passho berries) that don't normally grow in the Scorching Plains, as well as various other supplies.
The Fire Clan caravans are pulled by domesticated (non-Mobianized) Camerupt and Rapidash, the latter of which are specifically bred for strength rather than speed; as such, they are stockier in form, and more closely resemble Mobini Clydesdale horses.
- Fiamme - The Fire Clan's main deity, Fiamme is the living embodiment of the Fire element.
- Agni - "The Volcanic Titan"; he is said to live in the cave system carved into Red Valley's cliffs.
- Gabieta - "The Grand Phoenix"; a goddess of fire and rebirth, it is said that those who see her will be blessed with good fortune. She is said to live in Sulfur Peak, atop its tallest mountain.
- Jacawitz - He is said to live within Red Valley.
- Berylsythe -
The current leader of the Fire Clan, a member of the Firestorm family and the descendant of Sir Ghriosai, the founder of the Fire Clan said to have been spiritually connected with Fiamme.
Enshoku the Wolf
The current second-in-command of the Fire Clan.
Alongside the leader and second-in-command, the Fire Clan's War Council consists of the Head Soldier, Head Battle Mage/Magess, Head Summoner, Head Knight and Head Tactician.
- Drakath Firestorm - Leader
- Enshoku the Wolf - S.i.C
- Torxes the Ram - Head Soldier
- Bruciare the Catchilla - Head Knight
- Pelenai the Marten - Head Battle Magess
- Kuyeyuka the Hare - Head Summoner
- Gondol the Horse - Head Tactician
While they don't live full-time at the Fire Clan village in the Scorching Plains, nor were they born there, Honorary Members are singular allies of the Fire Clan, having gained their collective trust through various means (often through helping them numerous times).
Like the other Clans, the Fire Clan has a well-guarded vault containing powerful Fire-aligned weaponry. The purpose of this vault is unknown, but it can be speculated that the weapons contained within are only to be used in dire circumstances.
Some of these weapons are;
- Blade of Infernal Ruin - A broadsword that was stolen by Sedrick the Typhlosion after he and his sister were banished from the Fire Clan.
- Meteor Bow - A longbow.
- Sunreach - A glaive.
- Stave of Fire's Fury - A staff designed to channel immense amounts of Fire-Elemental energy/magic.
- Blazing Sunderer - A tetsubo.
- Zeravica = Croatian/Slovenian word for "ember"
- Zarijos = Lithuanian word for "ember" and "cinder"
- Vulkaan = Afrikaans/Dutch/Estonian word for "volcano"
- Helvetti = Finnish word for "inferno"
- Neraka = Indonesian/Malaysian word for "inferno"
- Pazeme = Latvian word for "inferno"
- Pragaras = Lithuanian word for "inferno"
- Gegote = Afrikaans word for "molten"
- Geschmolzen = German word for "molten"
- Staljene = Slovenian word for "molten"
- Kuyeyuka = Swahili word for "molten"
- Erimis = Turkish word for "molten"
- Pelenai = Lithuanian word for "ashes"
- Irmied = Maltese word for "ashes" and "cinders"
- Cenizas = Spanish word for "ashes" and "cinders"
- Majivu = Swahili word for "ashes"
- Flamara = German name of Flareon
- Pyroli = French name of Flareon
- Maganon = French name of Magmortar
- Cendres = Catalan word for "cinders"
- Quemado = Spanish word for "burnt" and "burned"
- Arzator = Romanian word for "burner"
- Kuchoma = Swahili word for "burn"
- Zuzel = Polish word for "cinder"
- Ghriosai = Irish word for "cinders"
- Brennandi = Icelandic word for "burning"
- Mitsero = Filipino word for "burner"
- Poletamine = Estonian word for "burning"
- Silumos = Lithuanian word for "heat"
- Tulekahju = Estonian word for "fire"
- Pochoden = Czech word for "torch"
Names For You
- Names that you can ask to "claim" to create a clan member.
- Ugarak = Croatian word for "cinder"
- Sintel = Dutch word for "cinder"
- Tuhkaa = Finnish word for "cinders"
- Luaith = Irish word for "cinder
- Cenere = Italian word for "cinders"
- Plenes = Latvian word for "cinder"
- Tekacev = Slovenian word for "cinder"
- Ugaski = Slovenian word for "cinders"
- Gorjeti = Croatian word for "burn"
- Opekline = Croatian and Slovenian word for "burns"
- Spaljen = Croatian word for "burned"
- Izgorio = Croatian word for "burnt"
- Horel = Czech and Slovakian word for "burned"
- Nasunog = Filipino word for "burned" and "burnt"
- Poltettu = Finnish word for "burned"
- Queimar = Galician and Portuguese word for "burn"
- Dibakar = Indonesian word for "burnt" and "burned"
- Membakar = Indonesian word for "burn"
- Ustioni = Italian word for "burns"
- Sadeguso = Latvian word for "burnt"
- Sudeginti = Lithuanian word for "burned"
- Brannskader = Norwegian word for "burns"
- Gorenja = Slovenian word for "burning"
- Soojus = Estonian word for "heat"